• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CoD: Ghosts MP reveal 14 Aug

What is there to reveal? I'm still going to watch the stream but honestly what can they do to surprise us?

I'm pretty sure the big thing to come out of this will be the destruction that they've implemented. This was revealed months ago in the original Youtube leak about Ghosts, but we don't know how extensive the destruction will be.

jond76

Banned
2 minutes now. Watching the Xbox stream. Hope they show something exciting, I'm already a lock for Battlefield 4.

edit: I see... 10 mins to go

11 minutes to go, let's do this.

/gameface

done

snarling_dog.jpg

imtehman

Banned
It's amazing that despite call of duty being the number one selling game in the world that it barely gets any attention on gaf.

Goes to show how out of touch we are from your regular gamer

Looking forward to the reveal, but it's pretty simple for me in whether or not i'm getting it. No dedicated servers and i'm not getting it. The netcode in CODs since they used the new engine is quite possibly the worst i've ever encountered online this gen. I can't deal with watching killcams showing a completely different playout from what I was seeing.

Top Bottom