• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2017 Week 8 |OT| Top 25 Coug'd it. Or is it Clemsoning?

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!
I hate the idea of having a billion places to go to for discussion, including discord channels and other forums which shall not be named, can't everyone just pick one place and we can all go or stay in one spot? :)

I am too damn old for discord, though. If that is what ends up being the place,, just think of me next time the Huskers win big*.

*sometime in 2018 maybe?

Ishan

aaah psu getting the hate again. Actually I think we have a chance of losing this time . Ohio is a tough opponent on the road.

Bowler

aaah psu getting the hate again. Actually I think we have a chance of losing this time . Ohio is a tough opponent on the road.

As I said earlier when Penn State played Michigan, I said that Penn state's defence was a bit underrated that really will be key to this game. If they swarm tackles, which is there weak point (see Iowa st game when they were single tackling), then tOSU will have trouble scoring

Piggus

tfw all your CFB bros are talkin' ball on Re... err, another forum and you wanna join them but you can't because you didn't know what the hell was going on over the weekend and wasn't in the Discord server to receive an invite and now you're stuck in this dead-ass thread.

jfkgoblue

tfw all your CFB bros are talkin' ball on Re... err, another forum and you wanna join them but you can't because you didn't know what the hell was going on over the weekend and wasn't in the Discord server to receive an invite and now you're stuck in this dead-ass thread.
Yea I took a 2 week break and now everyone is gone. Wtf is going on?

Silkworm

Gators come out and bam, UGA up 14-0. Add this to the escalated noise in the system regarding Coach Mac's poor handling of his alleged claims of death threats and the implications of it in a parting of ways between the UAA and Coach Mac and well... blah. :( I guess a possible Dan Mullen future is all too possible. *sigh*

Gator basketball and Coach White please help a Gator fan out, ASAP :)

edit: A 21-0 butt whipping now and more to come I'm sure :-\

Silkworm

tOSU making it a game.

They did indeed. Wining after trailing by 15 pts in the 3rd qtr. Not a fan of the Buckeyes, but my hat is off to them for coming back and winning that game. Winners learn how to win especially when faced with adversity, something I hope Florida can eventually re-learn and figure out. :-\

edit: Also congrats to Northwestern for getting the upset win against MSU after 3 OTs.

Top Bottom