• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

College Football 2017 Week 8 |OT| Top 25 Coug'd it. Or is it Clemsoning?

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Alabama is the most boring thing ever. Especially this year.

This year sucks. Everything sucks. Life is darkness. Oooh Cuphead.

Just football is darkness then.

tebunker

Banned
Alabama is the most boring thing ever. Especially this year.

This year sucks. Everything sucks. Life is darkness. Oooh Cuphead.

Just football is darkness then.

Alabama's D is like the cuphead of CFB and everyone is just begging for easy mode

jjasper

Punting at the 45 on 4 and 1 when you have John Kelly and are a 35 point underdog. Even if the ball was on the fucking 1 inch line your shit defense isn't going to stop them.

God damnit why do I care.

ryseing

Punting at the 45 on 4 and 1 when you have John Kelly and are a 35 point underdog. Even if the ball was on the fucking 1 inch line your shot defense isn't going to stop them.

God damnit why do I care.

Indeed. I was confused by that. May be one of the few times you get past the 50 and you decide to punt it.

SCChappy

Banned
i think im just resigned to the fact that Texas will be bad this entire decade

if one year we have a terrible defense but good offense the next we have terrible offense and good defense

cursed

ryseing

i think im just resigned to the fact that Texas will be bad this entire decade

if one year we have a terrible defense but good offense the next we have terrible offense and good defense

cursed

Young team that lost two heartbreakers to two top 15 teams. No reason to be down quite yet.

jjasper

Ehhhhhhhhhh that ain't a given
Getting a first? Of course it isn't a given but you suck and aren't going to get the ball past the 50 often so give it to your best player and see what happens. Go down swinging.

Alabama went for it on 4 and goal. Wanna guess what Butch would have done?

Top Bottom