• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Colored DualShock 4s show up on Amazon with actual release dates!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KVP76G0/?tag=neogaf0e-20

White: This item will be released on September 9, 2014.Pre-order now.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
71%2BsABJrhJL._SL1500_.jpg

Urban Camo: This item will be released on September 30, 2014.Pre-order now.
71KY9i5bl6L._SL1500_.jpg

Wave Blue: This item will be released on August 19, 2014.Pre-order now.
71aic4JS76L._SL1500_.jpg

Gimme dat whiiiiiiiittttttteeeeeeeeee

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Can't believe it took nearly a year for the Blue (and I assume the Red one) to come over.

White one is like a nice looking fast food burger photo. When you really think about it, its a bad idea. But you still want it.

White, blue, and hopefully eventually red will be miiiiiine

Will match the colors I got for my PS3. I like each player to have their own color

Danlord

Seeing the blue one is weird, we've had that in the UK since launch or thereabouts, same as Red. I've seen plenty at my local GAME. Really strange that the US haven't got them at all.

White looks great, but I already have two controllers (and would probably still go for black either way).

Hopefully this means the official charging cradle will make its way stateside as well?

Artorias

Banned
I wish the camo used the same material as the DS3 camo, but I doubt it. Camo looks ridiculous, but I still primarily use that one on PS3 because it grips so much better.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
I actually kind of like the camo one.

They need to make the translucent ones ala PS1/2/3.
Want clear dark blue.

the best thing about the white one is that the textured grips are white too. all the other colors have the standard dark gray textured areas.

also: i've never been a fan of camo, but the white camo actually looks pretty good. they always looked awful on the DS3's. i liked the jungle green DS3 the best. hopefully DS4 gets one someday.

Top Bottom