• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Colorware's 24Karat Dualshock 4 and XBone controller

as the person who made the glow in the dark colorware dualshock 4 said, very cool, but way too rich for my blood.

banner-large.jpg
banner-large.jpg

the dualshock 4 is sold out, but here is the link for xbone

http://www.colorware.com/p-534-colorware-collection-xbox-one-controller-24k.aspx

dankir

Surprised its only 300 bucks. I guess its like 24k gold foil? I thought the whole controller was made outta gold.

A glow in the dark DS4 seems a bit redundant given the fact that it already lights up with the approximate power of the sun...

Anion

Wow does it come with a glass case and stand lol? Also what does it mean on the xbox one controller details by "New wireless radio that enables faster data transfer to the console"

kingwingin

I'd rather an actual gold controller. Not that you would ever use that but if you did it would just rub off.

Waste of money

Bricky

That 'X of 25' completely ruins the way it looks. Like having a controller with a 24k gold finish isn't enough to show off. No, it needs to be an unique, limited-editon 24k gold finish because otherwise it would just be like any 24k gold finished PS4/One controller in the world!

*Sigh*

Top Bottom