• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Come 2to buttocks. i welcom thee

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhaleonEB

CBOAT, dropping dem bombs.

2013_%2525208_19_22_10.png

I already posted shit in this thread. This post was just an excuse to post my first ever gif :p

An ass stornm if I ever saw one.

jayu26

"...And his disciples wept, and they clung to His garments, and they asked Him,

'CBOAT, why must you leave?'

And CBOAT smiled, and they were filled with His peace. And He said unto them,

'tiemt ochillax w Bill .but ill b hHere'

And they were confused, for they did not understand His words. And He said,

'in ur <e'"

GAF 10:2

For those of interested in reading all of ctkayedisto's biblical posts I have compelled them in this thread for your convenience.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
^^ haha bish smack

So here it is the morning in the UK and today is the day, come on Sony please make it an October release for the EU and not just US please

"...And in the foreign lands they knew not of CBOAT, and they denied Him and His kingdom.

But when their time of reckoning came, they cried out to Him, saying,

'CBOAT! You save those in your land, surely you will save us, humble men who wish to find peace?'

And CBOAT was silent, but turned away, and helped them not, saying,

'Y on earthw udI liev th3re'"

GAF 2:13

junior here

can anyone tell if cboat submitted any new info since yesterday? im lost

oh and did respond to that xbox dev on reddit in any kind of way?

Tookay

I just wanna say I love you cboat. Not only do you post insider shit that gaming journalists fail to deliver, but you do it in the most deliberately funny way possible.

See GAF 11:35-36

I just noticed we have the same profile pic. If you've had yours for a while, I'll change mine. I honestly didn't know.

Edit: Wait...my screen is showing my profile pic has changed...?

Edit 2: And now it's changed back. I'd say it's time to quit drinking but I don't drink (often).

codhand

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shirime

The story goes as follows: Long ago, a Samurai was walking at night down the road to Ky&#333;to, when he heard someone calling out for him to wait. "Who's there?!" he asked nervously, only to turn around and find a man stripping off his clothes and pointing his bare buttocks at the flabbergasted traveler. A huge glittering eye then opened up where the strange man's anus should have been.

didn't realize the legend of cboat went so far back

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Sooo apparently the Forza 5 demo at GamesCom is the old E3 Prague build and a newer build is being shown behind closed doors. (Turn 10 confirmed this).

That gives a lot of weight to the 20% decrease in performance for the latest OS build.

edit: I mean SDK build, sorry.

Sooo apparently the Forza 5 demo at GamesCom is the old E3 Prague build and a newer build is being shown behind closed doors. (Turn 10 confirmed this).

That gives a lot of weight to the 20% decrease in performance for the latest OS build.
I don't follow this logic. OS build is different from game builds.

According to the rumour it's the new SDK that's dropping performance.
Yes. But since the playable demo is the same as E3 then it is either untrue or they rolled back their SDK. And if true they can roll back why would they show one with performance issues elsewhere. That's the logic I don't follow.

TheHater

Yes. But since the playable demo is the same as E3 then it is either untrue or they rolled back their SDK. And if true they can roll back why would they show one with performance issues elsewhere. That's the logic I don't follow.
Or they still have the same kiosk from E3.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Curious to see if CBOAT comes back and elaborates on his #6 now that Microsoft has announced their indie policies.

He was right- the indie plan isn't there, it's simply a curation process to accept more developers w/o publishers for XB1, exactly like Sony has been doing since January.

We still have little knowledge of how the average joe is gonna make their XB1 into a debugger and start making games.

Someone will come up with an excuse for why he's not.

HEY

Honestly though if cboat is wrong about the Oct. Sony date then I will get off the buttocks train. :(

No platinum game either but has a few days. Still a weird rumor though for many reasons.
I don't think this was a list of things to be specifically announced at GamesCom. Especially since he said that deal was aimed specifically at Japan. Look to TGS, if the game is even well underway at this point.

HaRyu

Unconfirmed Member
No platinum game either but has a few days. Still a weird rumor though for many reasons.

If we're going by CBOAT's info, we're not even going to see that exclusive Platinum game at Gamescon, because its suppose to be JPN only. If anything, we'd hear about it more towards TGS.

Pug

He was right- the indie plan isn't there, it's simply a curation process to accept more developers w/o publishers for XB1, exactly like Sony has been doing since January.

We still have little knowledge of how the average joe is gonna make their XB1 into a debugger and start making games.

HEY

Honestly though if cboat is wrong about the Oct. Sony date then I will get off the buttocks train. :(

LOL
Sony's October Launch date has been rumoured for an age before Cboat chirped in. Fact is he got the MS Indie info completely wrong, no matter what crappy semantic you try and add.

Durante

It's quite easy to construct a plausible scenario on how this could happen.

Their latest build presumably depends on the new SDK, and contains new features/polish which they want to show off. However, it is also affected (at least in very specific circumstances) by the performance issues, so they are ready to present it only under controlled conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom