• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Come 2to buttocks. i welcom thee

Status
Not open for further replies.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I'm really trying to read the OP, promise..

<3 u czarybtuexs

My attempt at translation :

TruthFact 1 : No live stream because the console firmware is not ready for a 'live' show. System architecture is not yet complete and is still being worked on.

TruthFact 2 : Localization in countries that the official language is something other than English is a bitch. Yield problems are contributing to those countries not getting the same release date as US. Chickens be roostin.

TruthFact 3: PS4 will launch last week of October. The October 21st thread speculation is likely true.

TruthFact 4: Bayonetta sequel will not be exclusive but MS has money hatted Platinum into making an exclusive IP.

TruthFact 5: Big park studios is not working on a game they are working on TV services.

TruthFact 6: Just how friendly the xbone will be to indies is still up in the air. More info later.

TruthFact 7: Kinect-less SKU is not coming at least this year.

Rumor: Maybe a kinect-less sku later in product life depending on commercial success or failure of the initial SKU.

Finally :
8TPSYqG.jpg

TheOddOne

truthfacte+4
fy yoi thgouhte poelw er mad about abyoneta going sequeleggy to WeeeeYEWW youl be soemwaht nuhapy babout waht MS i money hateing w/Platfinim/. other jpnj dvs inplay to but KMAIYATown IS ONLY o1 I am solid onon. game NOT for nortamser uior Euroep, btway which maek sno nsense byt hwathever.

^Platinum games is making an Xbox One title is what I got out of that.
Same.

They kept most of the IP's the last time they did it.

truthfacte+4
fy yoi thgouhte poelw er mad about abyoneta going sequeleggy to WeeeeYEWW youl be soemwaht nuhapy babout waht MS i money hateing w/Platfinim/. other jpnj dvs inplay to but KMAIYATown IS ONLY o1 I am solid onon. game NOT for nortamser uior Euroep, btway which maek sno nsense byt hwathever.

But which potential money-hat would people be pissed about?

gngf123

truthfacte+4
fy yoi thgouhte poelw er mad about abyoneta going sequeleggy to WeeeeYEWW youl be soemwaht nuhapy babout waht MS i money hateing w/Platfinim/. other jpnj dvs inplay to but KMAIYATown IS ONLY o1 I am solid onon. game NOT for nortamser uior Euroep, btway which maek sno nsense byt hwathever..

Goddamn

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
At this point why not just cut out letters and make a hollywood style ransom note and post a photo?

MS moneyhatting Platinum? I can't even... Vanquish 2 or Revengeance 2, maybe? That's how MS gets me to buy an Xbone, I suppose.

Platinum making an Xbone game? Huh. Wonder what it could be.

Smells like a new IP, given Nintendo grabbed Bayo, MGR's with Konami and MadWorld is with Sega.

Paganmoon

truthfacte+4

Didn't get this, something about moneyhatted exclusive like bayonetta?

Guess Who

Banned

If you thought people were mad about Bayonetta's sequel going to Wii U, you'll be somewhat unhappy about what MS is moneyhatting with Platinum. Other Japanese devs are in play, too, but Kamiyatown is the only one I'm solid on. Game is not for North America or Europe, by the way, which makes no sense but whatever.

Eusis

Is this a potential moneyhat ONLY for NA/Japan but not Europe? Sounds like it'd be ripe for importing unless PS4 has to flex a region locking option there.

Next PG title will be released on PS4 and XBOX One but exclusive to XO in JPN. or just a JPN game from PG published by MGSJ.

Bsigg12

Why does he say no chance for early October release for the Xbox One? Were they considering bumping it up a month but the new SDK update trashed it?

kubus

truthfacte+4

If you thought people were mad about Bayonetta getting a sequel on Wii U you'll be somewhat unhappy about what MS is moneyhatting with Platinum. Other Japanese devs in play too but Kamiya is the only one I am solid on. Game not for North Amerika or Europe by the way, which makes no sense or whatsoever.

That's what I got out of it...

Into

Hi, i love you Thy Buttockz

2 biggest bombs is CBoaT also saying late October and the Platinum game for Xbox One

Thanks for doing this, whoever you are masked hero

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Why does he say no chance for early October release for the Xbox One? Were they considering bumping it up a month but the new SDK update trashed it?

The system's software and driver layer isn't ready.

He says this is common, but it does sink an October launch.

Tripon

Don't know if I should be happy that I was able to read and understand everything, or concerned....

Platinum getting work is a good thing, no matter who is paying.

I just want it to be Bayo 3 just for the mind fuck and the meltdowns. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom