• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Come tell a member that you appreciate them.

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
22•22 22•22 for the fact that i met him in person and that we are now able to share our daily struggles outside of GAF. 🤜🤛

Huge thanks to Holammer Holammer for maintaining my Pixel-Art thread. I don't have time to dig through all these treasures let alone to play them so it's nice that he raises my awareness. Highly appreciated! 👾

I know i repeat myself but kanjobazooie kanjobazooie for his intricately crafted, hand drawn compositions of escaping anthropoids. 🙈

John Marston John Marston for establishing Festivus GAFting and his GAFtsmanship in general. 🪙

Bartski Bartski for his threads that often shed a light on special games that really peak my interest and his love for Drum & Bass. :messenger_rocket:

INC INC and Malachai Malachai for all the good musical suggestions. :messenger_musical:

Grildon Tundy Grildon Tundy for his deep rooted love of all things Cyberneuro. :messenger_fire:

Sebmugi Sebmugi for his exceptional screenshot skills. 📷

GladiusFrog GladiusFrog for the outstanding use of frog GIFs that establish his name and avatar in a wonderfull way. 🐸

sncvsrtoip sncvsrtoip for pushing me to new heights in terms of sim racing. 🎮

Bavarian_Sloth Bavarian_Sloth cause reasons... 🍻

tommib tommib and dr_octagon dr_octagon if you read this then know that i really miss you! :messenger_heart::messenger_pensive:

I won't mention Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage here since his ego is already through the roof after the first page. :messenger_winking:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I won't mention Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage here since his ego is already through the roof after the first page. :messenger_winking:
mitt romney face GIF

Interesting... Just how do I get on this special listing?
Just make me laugh consistently or be otherwise cool. IDK 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Since this is in off-topic, I'll try to refrain from tagging those who only spend time in gaming. So in that case,

NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt , DeafTourette DeafTourette , ManaByte ManaByte , Nobody_Important Nobody_Important , Doom85 Doom85 , mortal mortal , Draugoth Draugoth , Azurro Azurro , bitbydeath bitbydeath , J jason10mm , Trazyn the Infinite Trazyn the Infinite , FunkMiller FunkMiller , Reizo Ryuu Reizo Ryuu , Toons Toons , Heimdall_Xtreme Heimdall_Xtreme , pramod pramod , GymWolf GymWolf , D Days like these... Ionian Ionian , TGO TGO ....

You guys might not all agree with each other(some of you might even have another person here blocked), but at the end of the day you guys do provide really fun and engaging conversations and back and forth debates regarding movies, especially when it comes to Marvel or DC. To me it's a fun time reading your takes and opinions and I hope you guys continue to be as engaging as you are.

It would suck for anyone to take things too seriously to the point where they want to self-ban request, but I guess if it happens it happens. Always try and take a breather if you ever reach that point, because it's just a forum and everyone here are just regular dudes anyway. Sometimes I think if this were in person I'd picture a hangout at a bar or something... we'd converse, we'd argue, we'd laugh, etc. but at the end of the day we'd still end things on a good note because tomorrow is another day.

Also for anyone I've missed, I apologize in advance and I'll tag you later if needed.

Since this is in off-topic, I'll try to refrain from tagging those who only spend time in gaming. So in that case,

NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt , DeafTourette DeafTourette , ManaByte ManaByte , Nobody_Important Nobody_Important , Doom85 Doom85 , mortal mortal , Draugoth Draugoth , Azurro Azurro , bitbydeath bitbydeath , J jason10mm , Trazyn the Infinite Trazyn the Infinite , FunkMiller FunkMiller , Reizo Ryuu Reizo Ryuu , Toons Toons , Heimdall_Xtreme Heimdall_Xtreme , pramod pramod , GymWolf GymWolf , D Days like these... Ionian Ionian , TGO TGO ....

You guys might not all agree with each other(some of you might even have another person here blocked), but at the end of the day you guys do provide really fun and engaging conversations and back and forth debates regarding movies, especially when it comes to Marvel or DC. To me it's a fun time reading your takes and opinions and I hope you guys continue to be as engaging as you are.

It would suck for anyone to take things too seriously to the point where they want to self-ban request, but I guess if it happens it happens. Always try and take a breather if you ever reach that point, because it's just a forum and everyone here are just regular dudes anyway. Sometimes I think if this were in person I'd picture a hangout at a bar or something... we'd converse, we'd argue, we'd laugh, etc. but at the end of the day we'd still end things on a good note because tomorrow is another day.

Also for anyone I've missed, I apologize in advance and I'll tag you later if needed.

I'm stealing Heimdall_Xtreme Heimdall_Xtreme WAIFU :p

Last edited:

Azurro

Banned
Thanks March Climber March Climber ! I wasn't expecting to appear in anyone's list. (I don't have anyone blocked btw). 😁

I want to mention ManaByte ManaByte , I know he disagrees a lot with me but I do want to say that I recognize how much he knows about Hollywood.

Also, I don't know if this is the purpose, but P Panajev2001a is probably my favorite member in the forum. Always reasonable and pretty much will offer a good argument every time.

Toons

Banned

Yoooo man this is so cool! Appreciate it!

jason10mm

Gold Member
I appreciate everyone in this forum, even the right cunts (it's ok to say that because my great great grand-da was british). I find it best to think of this a giant pub where we are sharing beers. I especially value DeafTourette DeafTourette and Ailynn Ailynn for bringing the serious perspectives I don't have in my life, ya'll are the two I'd buy the most drinks for! Then we'd bail out and leave Nobody_Important Nobody_Important and nush nush with the bill :p

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member

I also appreciate the entire NEOGAF forum, I also appreciate you March Climber March Climber , NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt SlimeGooGoo SlimeGooGoo , Punished Miku Punished Miku , hybrid_birth hybrid_birth , Radical Dreamer Radical Dreamer , Crayon Crayon , Happosai Happosai , Kuranghi Kuranghi , A.Romero A.Romero , Danjin44 Danjin44 I appreciate him a lot, even if he doesn't appreciate me :messenger_pensive::messenger_crying:.

But I'm a macho man :messenger_mr_smith_who_are_you_going_to_call:

A man who love Kat...... I give you Raven.

Last edited:
I also appreciate the entire NEOGAF forum, I also appreciate you March Climber March Climber , NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt SlimeGooGoo SlimeGooGoo , Punished Miku Punished Miku , hybrid_birth hybrid_birth , Radical Dreamer Radical Dreamer , Crayon Crayon , Happosai Happosai , Kuranghi Kuranghi , A.Romero A.Romero , Danjin44 Danjin44 I appreciate him a lot, even if he doesn't appreciate me :messenger_pensive::messenger_crying:.

But I'm a macho man :messenger_mr_smith_who_are_you_going_to_call:

A man who love Kat...... I give you Raven.
First time i got mentioned. i’m going to cry . In the most manilest way possible. Thank you for appreciating me Heimdall_Xtreme Heimdall_Xtreme . I used to post funny stuff on here and make alot of people here laugh. Theres so much hate and negativity in the world. If i can make someone laugh or smile then i’ve done my job.

I appreciate you Heimdall_Xtreme Heimdall_Xtreme and everyone on this forum. Those who left laugh reactions on my posts. To those that have been friendly towards me and welcomed me with open arms into this community. Its really helped my mental health being here. i’m hoping that i can be more active.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
First time i got mentioned. i’m going to cry . In the most manilest way possible. Thank you for appreciating me Heimdall_Xtreme Heimdall_Xtreme . I used to post funny stuff on here and make alot of people here laugh. Theres so much hate and negativity in the world. If i can make someone laugh or smile then i’ve done my job.

I appreciate you Heimdall_Xtreme Heimdall_Xtreme and everyone on this forum. Those who left laugh reactions on my posts. To those that have been friendly towards me and welcomed me with open arms into this community. Its really helped my mental health being here. i’m hoping that i can be more active.

Dont cry, Dont cry
Kat power ☺️👍🏻

6zyN5XS.jpg

k1mQxKh.jpg

Last edited:

SlimeGooGoo

Party Gooper
In no particular order:

NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt : most perverted user on GAF, but turns out to be a chill dude.
TintoConCasera TintoConCasera : has good taste in games, even played Rance when I suggested it to him. He also likes Dragon's Dogma
IbizaPocholo IbizaPocholo : doesn't talk too much, but he's the beating heart of all Gransys NeoGAF
Guilty_AI Guilty_AI : Only brazilian dude I know. Knows quite a lot about Touhou (you are brazilian right?)
Heimdall_Xtreme Heimdall_Xtreme : Most chilli mexican in existence. Always fun to interact with and poke fun at Kat
Isa Isa : Fell in love with the Shining Force avatar
J jaysius : I like his posts and he likes mine's
EDMIX EDMIX : writes loooooooooooooooooong posts but is a cool guy.
SEGA_2012 SEGA_2012 : we always need some SEGA and Yakuza love
fart town usa fart town usa : for some reason I picture him as a lumberjack, maybe because of his avatar. His retro games posts are nice
Kokoloko85 Kokoloko85 : He likes me, I like him
Fuz Fuz : I like his opinions. Plus he's italian.
Happosai Happosai : best person to talk about old animes
Punished Miku Punished Miku : He likes cats, I like cats (change your avatar back to Yoshi plz)
Kuranghi Kuranghi : First interaction was about monitor refresh rate and I got my ass handed to me. I bow down to him.
Werewolf Jones Werewolf Jones : Nice furry guy. He's consistent when changing avatars
pramod pramod : I like his 80's avatar and he likes my posts sometimes (I think he likes Phantasy Star as well)
cireza cireza : I also like his 80's avatar and he also likes my posts sometimes
SantaC SantaC : posts about retro games, and I think he finished DQ7 and liked it. He's going to heaven.
Darkmakaimura Darkmakaimura : creates nice threads and talks about retro games. He likes the Trails series.
Pejo Pejo : I'm pretty sure he's mexican. I like his posts
dotnotbot dotnotbot : charming pepe avatar, hope he never changes it
NeoIkaruGAF NeoIkaruGAF : His avatar always creeped me out. His opinions didn't, however
Barakov Barakov : we need more Golgo love
Keihart Keihart : we need more Siren appreciators
RNG RNG : I like his posts (I think he likes mine's?)
killatopak killatopak : cute waifu avatar is always appreciated
Skifi28 Skifi28 : another cute waifu avatar, we need more cute waifu avatars
kanjobazooie kanjobazooie : laughs at my posts (either in mockery or in actual entertainment)
ranmafan ranmafan : Sumire, nuff said (are you from Japan?)
Pantz Pantz : kinky avatars, nice guy. One of the oldest users here.
Vampire On Titus Vampire On Titus : this guy is the king of adventure games. I respect his passion
Captain Toad Captain Toad : he hates everything
iKHjy2h.gif

Spukc Spukc : fun dude, he wrote a book on futas
Danjin44 Danjin44 : eh, put me on ignore, what can I do. Still hurts but life moves on. Nice user though, loves Vanillaware and some (boring jrpgs)

Well I could go on and on, there are more users I want to mention but I have no comment to add.
With that said, when they react to my posts I appreciate the fact they're still around (and the nefarious mods haven't got them)

Last edited:

Pejo

I'm pretty sure he's mexican.
Surprisingly not the first time I got that on this site, but it alas is not correct. I guess the username must come off as "Pey-ho" phonetically or something. I don't speak Spanish past counting to 10 and a few misc words to annoy my gf (who is of Mexican descent).

Still, thanks for the shoutout, I like your posts too, hermano.

SantaC

In no particular order:

NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt : most perverted user on GAF, but turns out to be a chill dude.
TintoConCasera TintoConCasera : has good taste in games, even played Rance when I suggested it to him. He also likes Dragon's Dogma
IbizaPocholo IbizaPocholo : doesn't talk too much, but he's the beating heart of all Gransys NeoGAF
Guilty_AI Guilty_AI : Only brazilian dude I know. Knows quite a lot about Touhou (you are brazilian right?)
Heimdall_Xtreme Heimdall_Xtreme : Most chilli mexican in existence. Always fun to interact with and poke fun at Kat
Isa Isa : Fell in love with the Shining Force avatar
J jaysius : I like his posts and he likes mine's
EDMIX EDMIX : writes loooooooooooooooooong posts but is a cool guy.
SEGA_2012 SEGA_2012 : we always need some SEGA and Yakuza love
fart town usa fart town usa : for some reason I picture him as a lumberjack, maybe because of his avatar. His retro games posts are nice
Kokoloko85 Kokoloko85 : He likes me, I like him
Fuz Fuz : I like his opinions. Plus he's italian.
Happosai Happosai : best person to talk about old animes
Punished Miku Punished Miku : He likes cats, I like cats (change your avatar back to Yoshi plz)
Kuranghi Kuranghi : First interaction was about monitor refresh rate and I got my ass handed to me. I bow down to him.
Werewolf Jones Werewolf Jones : Nice furry guy. He's consistent when changing avatars
pramod pramod : I like his 80's avatar and he likes my posts sometimes (I think he likes Phantasy Star as well)
cireza cireza : I also like his 80's avatar and he also likes my posts sometimes
SantaC SantaC : posts about retro games, and I think he finished DQ7 and liked it. He's going to heaven.
Darkmakaimura Darkmakaimura : creates nice threads and talks about retro games. He likes the Trails series.
Pejo Pejo : I'm pretty sure he's mexican. I like his posts
dotnotbot dotnotbot : charming pepe avatar, hope he never changes it
NeoIkaruGAF NeoIkaruGAF : His avatar always creeped me out. His opinions didn't, however
Barakov Barakov : we need more Golgo love
Keihart Keihart : we need more Siren appreciators
RNG RNG : I like his posts (I think he likes mine's?)
killatopak killatopak : cute waifu avatar is always appreciated
Skifi28 Skifi28 : another cute waifu avatar, we need more cute waifu avatars
kanjobazooie kanjobazooie : laughs at my posts (either in mockery or in actual entertainment)
ranmafan ranmafan : Sumire, nuff said (are you from Japan?)
Pantz Pantz : kinky avatars, nice guy. One of the oldest users here.
Vampire On Titus Vampire On Titus : this guy is the king of adventure games. I respect his passion
Captain Toad Captain Toad : he hates everything
iKHjy2h.gif

Spukc Spukc : fun dude, he wrote a book on futas
Danjin44 Danjin44 : eh, put me on ignore, what can I do. Still hurts but life moves on. Nice user though, loves Vanillaware and some (boring jrpgs)

Well I could go on and on, there are more users I want to mention but I have no comment to add.
With that said, when they react to my posts I appreciate the fact they're still around (and the nefarious mods haven't got them)
Yes i liked DQ7 very much

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Some of you are better than us for posting names but in general I appreciate a lot of posters when I like, react, or comment in the same circles.

It's not really a game of numbers like it used to be years ago. Things change and I think it's better to have the contributions we have now than we there was more active users.

The funny and thoughtful will still rise to the top or find it's way here thankfully and that takes a lot of people from administrative to the collective user base.

But to name a few

WalmartSecurity
AtightAssAlPacino
CooterVill3
LakeTiticaca
YourMom

I'm old and those members may not exist but you get the point.

Top Bottom