• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

Zombine

Banned
It's not fair what happened to Fearless Defenders. I loved that book so much, it just released in the wrong environment. If that book released just a few years later we would still be getting new issues.

Come on Marvel, bring it back...

If no Squirrel Girl by December, put Marvel on the list, Freeza

Sure thing.

b90c99a263f72ccaa8fa1dfaf1a90eb7.jpg

Squirrel Girl has always been a one note joke character. The fact that they'll be trying to give her some legitimacy is kind of hilariously bizarre.

I.. didn't like the art on Squirrel Girl.

Also the books from NuMarvel I am definitely getting:

NA
Ultimates
Scarlet Witch
Carnage
Uncanny Avengers
A-Force(even though I hate the Nico/Dazzler costumes)
Totally Awesome Hulk
Spidey 2099

Checking out:

Extraordinary X-Men
Sinister Silk
Spider Gwen
Hawkeye
Wolverine

Rest are on a wait and see list.

So most likely not getting.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
It's just Silk. The sinister is just the tag line

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
We still don't know who the ninja girl on Uncanny Avengers is?

Calcium

Banned
Some of the older Inhumans stuff was good. I also have a soft spot for the Young Inhumans series from years back.

Not good now, though? I'm only really interested because it sounds like the X-Men are going to be entwined with them coming up and it'd probably help if I knew who any of them were.

Rhaknar

Current Inhuman is awesome, Medusa queen waifu, fuck all you posers. I'm looking at you Freeza!

Eye-Popping-hdesN.gif

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Still holdin' out hope for a Scarlet Spider book. It's coming, right? Right??

Messi

If Sejic ever gets to make a Sunstone statue this is his design. It is so perfect. So sad it will never happen.

11014861_10153124406014125_188127827192088734_n.jpg

He designed the new He-Man and Skelletor statues for sideshow that they just revealed.

Top Bottom