• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| June 2015. Alright fanboys, it's time to pick a side once and for all.

Vyer

No. I've just been building up the courage, plus the possible pregnancy scare. Thanks for muddying the water brah.....

strike while the iron is hot rafa.

yBqvzSv.jpg

sometime i should tell you a cfa girl story about a friend of mine. i don't know if it would help or make it worse tho

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
Arkham Knight led me to The Black Mirror which lead me back to Morrison's Batman and Robin which lead me to the DC Wikia which lead me to this:

After Batman mortally wounded Darkseid, he sent the Caped Crusader back in time with his Omega Sanction. Darkseid then released the Hyper-Adapter from his Ancestor Box, allowing it to travel across time and torment Batman, with the ultimate goal of destroying creation.

Oh Morrison and your conceptual mind-fuckery. You crazy, boo. Can't wait to see what you do with Santa.

Owzers

Scream episode one was okay i guess, a character makes the case in the show about why slasher movies wouldn't make good tv shows, then at the very end tries to spin it into positives, getting people to care about characters and the story before someone dies instead of just upping the body count quickly. And of course this could work, but then again this is an MTV horror show sooooooooo yeah, not so much. Random soggy in the middle cake.

when people say GOAT i assume they mean the animal and that person just thinks highly of goats. You're being a complete giraffe right now Walking Dead!

BrightLightLava

Unconfirmed Member
Morrison's Batman run is so awesome

I've read all of it through the first volume of Batman Inc, but I never made it to the end of the second one. I really need to get back to it.

Scream episode one was okay i guess, a character makes the case in the show about why slasher movies wouldn't make good tv shows, then at the very end tries to spin it into positives, getting people to care about characters and the story before someone dies instead of just upping the body count quickly. And of course this could work, but then again this is an MTV horror show sooooooooo yeah, not so much. Random soggy in the middle cake.

They sort of tried that with Harper's Island a few years ago, but it quickly turned into nonsense.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Arkham Knight led me to The Black Mirror which lead me back to Morrison's Batman and Robin which lead me to the DC Wikia which lead me to this:

Oh Morrison and your conceptual mind-fuckery. You crazy, boo. Can't wait to see what you do with Santa.

Yo but that gave us Pilgrim Bruce vs. Cthulu:

Cade

Return of Bruce Wayne is amazing. The changing artists, the crazy eras, the meta-plot... the ending.. everything. Goddamn.

PsychBat!

Banned
Just got back from Barnes and Nobles or however you spell it.

Reread the first trade of Superior Spidey, still really good and charming and fucking fun. (And the trade wasn't wrinkled or anything).

Just got back from Barnes and Nobles or however you spell it.

Reread the first trade of Superior Spidey, still really good and charming and fucking fun. (And the trade wasn't wrinkled or anything).

Don't tell me you're one of those people who reads comics/manga in the aisle...

man I thought the playstation e3 experience batman skin was flashpoint, but that's in the season pass
it's earth 2

shiiit
at least it looks pretty sweet:
P768NgQ.jpg

and I have a spare if anyone of you PS4 bat-fans wants it

Out of curiosity how did you get that skin?

Top Bottom