• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS! |OT| October 2014. Witches, wytches, and things that go GROOT in the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
cq2MvsT.png

Zombine

Banned
Real talk, how many of you guys have jobs? It always amazes me how many posts some of you manage haha.

Full time job and technically I work Saturday night, Sunday morning, Sunday night. I go in and record my shit in like an hour or so on Friday night.

The reason I can post during the day is because our rules are lax on phones. As long as we get our shit done my boss doesn't really care.

Real talk, how many of you guys have jobs? It always amazes me how many posts some of you manage haha.

Full time job here, though honestly most of my posting happens while at work. On the weekends I'm doing shit around the apartment, spending time with my GF, and trying to play video games.

Did you know the guy who plays Constantine also played Edward Kenway in Assassin's Creed Black Flag.

Did you know I didn't finish black flag. I got 3/4 of the way through it, and then the fucking seagate external hard drive died and took all my game saves with it. I disliked the ship stuff so much I can't go back.

Also my GF and I got woken up at 4 am this morning by my server's raid card's alarm because the last of the seagate drives I bought died. Fuck Seagate. 4 drives in 2 years dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom