• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coming to Xbox Game Pass: Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty, Soul Hackers 2, F1 22, and Merge & Blade

Draugoth

Gold Member
TW_Coming-Soon_2.21.2023-84d9036ebd0d96acc6fb.jpg

Welcome back friends, we have more games coming soon (some as soon as today!). RPG’s, Puzzles, Racing, and Action coming to your backlog. Let’s get to the games!

Available Today

Atomic Heart (Cloud, Console, and PC) – February 21
Available on day one with Game Pass:
In a mad and sublime utopian world, take part in explosive encounters. Adapt your fighting style to each opponent, use your environment, and upgrade your equipment to fulfill your mission.

Coming Soon

Merge & Blade (Cloud, Console, and PC) – February 28
Experience an addictive fantasy puzzler and a massive auto-battler in the world’s first puzzle auto-battler game! Engage in large-scale battles with monsters with your own squad using merge mechanics. Only your brain can save the world!

Merge & Blade

Soul Hackers 2 (Cloud, Console, and PC) – February 28
Explore a supernatural RPG with stylish summoners and dark dangers lurking under cyberpunk Japan. Join Ringo and her companions to solve the mystery behind an imminent apocalypse in Soul Hackers 2. Strengthen the bonds with your teammates and dive deeper into their soul, reliving their last adventures and discovering the truth of their stories and yours.

Soul Hackers 2

F1 22 (Console and PC) EA Play – March 2
PC Game Pass & Ultimate members can get behind the wheel on March 2 as F1 22 joins The Play List with EA Play. Get to grips with the fastest motorsport around. Take your seat in the 2022 season cars, test your skills around Miami International Autodrome, and get a taste of the glitz and glamor in F1 Life.

F1 22

Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty (Cloud, Console, and PC) – March 3
Available on day one with Game Pass:
Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty is a dramatic, action-packed story of a nameless militia soldier fighting for survival in a dark fantasy version of the Later Han Dynasty where demons plague the Three Kingdoms. Players fight off deadly creatures and enemy soldiers using swordplay based on the Chinese martial arts, attempting to overcome the odds by awakening the true power from within.

Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty

Game Updates

Microsoft Flight Simulator World Update XII: New Zealand – February 23
Microsoft Flight Simulator World Update XII: New Zealand beckons all to experience the expansive beauty that the country has to offer, reproduced in stunning photo-realistic quality including 62 handcrafted points of interest and 10 new missions to bask in the majesty of New Zealand’s diverse landscapes from above. Available for free to all owners and Game Pass members. The sky is calling!

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks

Apex Legends: Supercharge Revelry Pack – Available now
Join the Apex Games ready for battle with the Supercharge Revelry Pack, available with your EA Play membership until March 14, 2023.

MultiVersus: MVP Pack – Drop 3 – Available now
The MultiVersus MVP Pack is a free in-game bundle only available for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members. Enjoy a new variant, ringout effect, and a banner on us with each pack to further up your game!

Leaving February 28

There’s still time to pick up where you left off or earn some extra Achievements in the following games leaving soon. Remember to use your membership discount to save up to 20% on games available in the Game Pass library before they go!

• Alien: Isolation (Console and PC)
  • Crown Trick (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Dragon Ball FighterZ (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Far: Changing Tides (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (Console and PC)
  • Madden NFL 21 (Console and PC) EA Play
  • Octopath Traveler (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Remember to use your Xbox Game Pass mobile app to add these games to your download queue (and to turn in your Game Pass Quests)! Stay tuned on Xbox Wire or on Twitter at @XboxGamePassPC and @XboxGamePass for more updates.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Looking good. Still kind of an indies drought for 2023 compared to last year, which was one of the best indie years of all time.

Wo Long, Atomic Heart are pretty huge additions. Soul Hackers is a nice surprise for sure.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Aw yeah, nice gets. Guess I'll finally be playing Soul Hackers 2, it's been a while since I played some SMT kino.
Heard the game is quite average but honestly, all I need is the combat and fusion systems and some bangers as battle themes.

Also, Merge & Blade looks kinda like Might & Magic Clash of Heroes. I wonder if it plays the same, I remember enjoying that one on the DS.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Will try Wo Long as soon as I'm done with every other shitting game I'm playing.

2023 already too wild and it's not even March.

AJUMP23

Gold Member
Atomic Heart today. Going to check it out. Then there is WO-long in a couple of weeks. Lots of fun GP stuff.

Orbital2060

I almost bought Soul Hackers 2 in the anime sale but looking at reviews made me reconsider. Its awesome that its coming to game pass though, looking forward to playing it. Pretty big surprise imo.

Goss Harag

Neo Member
Horizon Forbidden West and Atomic Heart released on services today.
Wo Long March 3rd.
And now Soul Hackers next week?

Ugh. This is why I didn't buy Wild Hearts and why I'll not need to buy a game until Zelda probably.

Salz01

Alien Isolation leaving hurts. I keep meaning to get around to playing it again, now have to buy it. One of my main beefs with GP, I sooner or later end up buying the title.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Alien Isolation leaving hurts. I keep meaning to get around to playing it again, now have to buy it. One of my main beefs with GP, I sooner or later end up buying the title.

You should get it, or play it while it's there.

It supports FPS boost and is an excellent 1080p/60 FPS experience on the modern Xboxes.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Like what? I played it at launch then fell off fast.

The biggest one is that the game now has a native sprint button. At launch there was no sprint and you could only run fast for very brief durations by spamming one of the field skills in the dungeons, which would waste your MP, which was a bit peeve for me and others.

Far Changing Tide, Man I really wanted to like this game but I gave up on it somewhere in the middle, and never finished it. I liked the first game Far Lone Sail much better.

Kvally

Banned
Almost every single Tecmo/Koei game ever made is AA. Almost every Japanese game is AA. Final Fantasy might be one of the only AAA Japanese games left honestly, and Zelda and a few others.
I don't know anyone that sees Team Ninja's Dead or Alive, Nioh, Rise of the Ronin or Ninja Gaiden titles as AA.

Last edited:

lachesis

So there it is. Soul Hackers 2. I was trying to re-play Persona 3-5 in my native language for 3rd time, but I got little tired after a couple of days. Time for something new. Wo Long, Hi Fi Rush, and Soul Hackers 2 would be a good place to start!

Top Bottom