• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ConcernedApe’s Haunted Chocolatier announced for PC

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Looks interesting knowing that it's Concerned Ape but I am fairly certain some of those assets are direct from Stardew Valley.

No matter, the guy has proven himself already so I will be checking this game out at release.

Also, this is way too early to announce. No release date means I will forget about it next week.

Last edited:

JCK75

I just got SDV on a whim even though it was just not my type of game, today I own 2 PC copies + 2 Switch copies (one for me one for my son each) and copies on Xbox and Android.
it's one of my favorite games of all time so.. yea I'm going to be on this day 1.

Kuranghi

Over 2 minutes of me thinking SlimeGooGoo SlimeGooGoo liked something modern before I came crashing back down to reality:

kanye west laugh GIF

I hope you can fashion chocolate in the shape of your wang and give them as gifts to prospective suitors. Perhaps chocolate nipples for easter.

Deerock71

I want mulitplayer for Stardew on the IPhone. I dont want to play the game on PS5, and I dont want to touch my shitty switch.
Drop your Switch in the toilet, did you?
first time GIF

On topic, this looks and sounds like a Stardew Valley add-on, and I haven't played more than 2 hours of that since it launched.

Last edited:

WitchHunter

Banned
People develop these games for years. And hope for success. Good luck to them. Let the success bless him with lots of money!

Top Bottom