• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CONFIRMED: USA Gamestop PS3 pre-orders start today (10/10).

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
mediarfe.jpg

awwwe hopefully this will be me on November 18th.:D

neojubei

truffleshuffle83 said:
ok so saying playstation actually manages to ship a mil by years end, MS will have sold more the 4 by then, so somewhere between 3-4 million console lead. sorry i didnt narrow it down :D

so did the dreamcast?

frogg609

Dante said:
WTH? Do live in a town with a population of 20??

I do live in a small town. We had 16, and when I was working last night, I had a guy from Cali on the phone yell at me b/c I wouldn't sell him one over the phone. When I left last night at 8pm we had 3, and I said if there were any by lunch today I'd buy one. We had 2 when noon hit.

neojubei

frogg609 said:
I do live in a small town. We had 16, and when I was working last night, I had a guy from Cali on the phone yell at me b/c I wouldn't sell him one over the phone. When I left last night at 8pm we had 3, and I said if there were any by lunch today I'd buy one. We had 2 when noon hit.

I hate people like that. I remember waiting in line at 7am and you can hear the phones ringing almost all morning. Boy did the store clerk like telling the person on the phone that all preorders were sold out.

:lol

AniHawk

lynux3 said:
So when do the people who pre ordered get their PS3s?

Two days after launch, they're going to have a raffle. If you are one of the lucky seven people, you win a choice between the 20GB and 60GB pack.

Three days after that, the 20GB people may pick up their systems. Two days after that, the 60GB winners may pick up their systems.

lynux3

DarienA said:
Is this a trick question?
:lol

No seriously. I pre ordered a PlayStation 3 and would hoenstly like to know when I am able to pick it up. The manager didn't specify a date.

Before Nov. 17? Like 12am or 10am on the 17th? If I have to lineup to get one then I will. ;)

Defuser

I guess lots of stores have sold out the preorders.Hell will be broken loose on christmas when there is nothing but ps3 shortages.
T0_-1_1669944.jpg

It's kinda hard to believe that all of the PS3 preorders are gone. Sometimes you just scratch your head. You know what happened but still.....

M3wThr33

Banned
gamergirly said:
It's kinda hard to believe that all of the PS3 preorders are gone. Sometimes you just scratch your head. You know what happened but still.....

Xbox fans are a vocal minority. They're Internet-centric people so it makes sense you read more Internet hype about it.

Then you realize like only 20% of the US has broadband and you can't even think of 3 people with dial-up.

Top Bottom