• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Console Power Ranked by Dragon Ball Characters

I know this is jut silly fun, but the Xbox is actually more powerful than the Wii, and the differences between the rankings off WiiU/PS3/360 are debatable with the best graphics of that gen being on the PS3 in my opinion.

Waji

Not holding my breath.

The issue is that the characters were less interesting the more the story went on.
Unlike most more recent stories once a character is in the useless train he's never coming back for example.
In hindsight it's like the end of Bleach (thankfully not as bad) where the whole thing is just freewheeling for the sake of fanservice without anything left to really say about anything.
It was good once but there's no real reason to come back to it.
I read some bleach and I don't know if I was near the end (probably not that much since there were a lot of new books coming after but I could already see it was going in the wall so I hear you.

DrD

Wii U as Android 16 is perfect. For the new consoles:

Switch as Semi-Perfect Cell
PS4 Pro as Super Perfect Cell
Scorpio as Majin Buu

SSJ2 Blue Goku = Nintendo Switch

both happen early March

proof: color palette and badass level

PS4 Pro is Zamasu

Superiority complex, overpowered, hyped to shit and failed

Looool I've never heard a console being overpowered being a bad thing but yeah sure

And maybe that's why I choosed Derpy Mc derpy face as avatar :p

Or maybe it's because you like that character. Take a wild guess which one is most likely to be assumed. :)

This is a not-very-subtle bid to make you change that eye bleed and nightmare inducing avatar. :p

emb

Sayain saga picks are on point. The later choices.... eh. Hard to get the power levels/stories to line up just right.

I love how Xbox got arguably two of the most badass versions of Goku ever hahha. :p

edit: Nope, ps1 got saiyan saga goku. Well fucking deserved. FF7 and so many other greats.

Steroyd

PS3 should have been stage 2 Cell
Agree with PS4 being perfect Cell
PS4 Pro is 100% perfect Cell.

Xbox One isn't SSJ Gohan it's SS2 Trunks with the oversized muscles that slowed him down, would make a perfect reference the Xbox One Kinect and it'd be a perfect analogy of the SS2 Trunks V Perfect Cell fight.

PS3 should have been stage 2 Cell
Agree with PS4 being perfect Cell
PS4 Pro is 100% perfect Cell.

Xbox One isn't SSJ Gohan it's SS2 Trunks with the oversized muscles that slowed him down, would make a perfect reference the Xbox One Kinect and it'd be a perfect analogy of the SS2 Trunks V Perfect Cell fight.

trunks wasnt ss2

Fj0823

Do keep in mind Trunks these days is way WAY stronger than he was during the Android saga when comparing stuff to Trunks. Kthxbye

Dremark

Banned
Lord Beerus is a God of Destruction whose job is to destroy planets to prevent the universe from filling up with matter. He first appeared in the Battle of Gods film and actually beat Goku despite him attaining the Super Saiyan God form.

You do not fuck with Beerus.
Until Dragon Ball Super turned him into a joke character neutered by power creep but WHATEVER.

Gotta keep upgrading or you fall behind.

Ricky 7

Pretty decent. PS4 pro should be Super Perfect Cell and Scorpio should be SSJ2 Gohan. I'm sure Gohan was still stronger than Cell after he came back.

Nepenthe

beerus is still stronger than goku and vegeta in super

I'm referring to the sudden introduction of the King of the Universe in the tournament arx, not Goku and Vegeta.

The spoiler tagged comment is all kinds of wrong. The movie didn't take Beerus that seriously either (in terms of excluding him from humor/lighthearted moments)

Being included in comedy does not mean a character can't be taken seriously. Beerus is initially characterized as a force of nature whose overwhelming power subsequently spoils him and warps his priorities. When he's acting like a brat over some damn pudding, sure; he's funny. But his power and reputation still proceed him, and when he gets pissed off, he's a genuine threat who can't easily be placated or defeated.

Now all he really does is just kinda dick around and make false threats in order to be fed some Earth food or to get Goku to stop annoying him (Goku, what did they do to you?) Beerus doesn't really make me anxious anymore and I almost wish he hadn't become a series staple, but rather a looming background element who made a few appearances every now and again.

Top Bottom