• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Console Power Ranked by Dragon Ball Characters

guek

Banned
Been thinking about making something like this for fun for awhile now, finally had some time.

This is the only console war argument I enjoy

s4fgVdy.png

Justinh

I would've made it all work out so that the Switch could be Ginyu.

Obviously because of...
you know. The milking thing in 1-2 Switch

having an issue trying to decide which picture to post, so I'll just post both

You could have done a ps3/cell reference.

Lost opportunity there.

I guess "Imperfect Cell" could've worked, looking at the things around it. (by "imperfect Cell" I guess I mean "Semi-perfect Cell" - new to me...)

Technically, this is PC:

mZYZHHs.png

Totally agree with this post.

Anth0ny

Im with it right to the end

Switch = Piccolo fused with Kami

Xbone = Perfect Cell

PS4 = SSJ2 Gohan

PS4 Pro = Super Perfect Cell

packy34

Beerus lol

Who the fuck is Lord Beerus and is he really that strong? Why?

He's the God of Destruction and yes he is. Though there is technically a better character to represent PC that has already been posted above.

Tailzo

Sega Saturn would be better than Nappa :p More like Sega Saturn was Nappa, and Vegeta Playstation while Nintendo 64 was ozaru Vegeta.

Nepenthe

Who the fuck is Lord Beerus and is he really that strong? Why?

Lord Beerus is a God of Destruction whose job is to destroy planets to prevent the universe from filling up with matter. He first appeared in the Battle of Gods film and actually beat Goku despite him attaining the Super Saiyan God form.

You do not fuck with Beerus.
Until Dragon Ball Super turned him into a joke character neutered by power creep but WHATEVER.

Lord Beerus is a God of Destruction whose job is to destroy planets to prevent the universe from filling up with matter. He first appeared in the Battle of Gods film and actually beat Goku despite him attaining the Super Saiyan God form.

You do not fuck with Beerus.
Until Dragon Ball Super turned him into a joke character neutered by power creep but WHATEVER.

beerus is still stronger than goku and vegeta in super

NZerker12

Its missing Kid Goku (Demon King Piccolo Saga)

If your going to do Dragon Ball characters at least do it properly.

This version of Goku is the GOAT

Justinh

89dzWbP.jpg

Switch: Heart Attack Goku.

Lmao

"Well, everything was going fine, so I just didn't take my medicine!"

Its missing Kid Goku (Demon King Piccolo Saga)

If your going to do Dragon Ball characters at least do it properly.

This version of Goku is the GOAT

I somehow wish that Kid Goku could be the Vita, because he was always going around patting girls' crotches and going "Oh! I get it now! You're a girl! Aren't 'cha?"

Wow whoever made this is about as funny as a rock. Such a hard concept to fuck up yet they managed to do it lol

Dreamcast should be that time Vegeta got injured on purpose to defeat Frieza and then came back to find out that there were a whole other pair of final forms.

This is terribly wrong I'm sorry. I don't even know where to begin

edit: ps1 is kid Goku the newcomer on the block with great potential. ps2 is super sayain 1 Goku where we really got to see what they could do. ps3 is Super sayain 3 Goku, really powerful but couldn't be used properly. Ps4/pro is Kid Gohan/Super sayain 2 Gohan, when the son surpassed his father (not happened yet with ps4 and ps2 :p) Nintendo Wii is Goten, not as powerful as the others but managed to compete with the big boys etc etc

Top Bottom