• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Console Screenshot thread 2021 |OT|

Vasili2K38

GRAN TURISMO SPORT
PS4 Pro, Replay Photo Mode and Scape

granturismosport_2020p3ks0.jpg

granturismosport_2020pejr3.jpg

Last edited:

Vasili2K38

With GT7 delayed to 2022, should i get GT Sport for PS5 instead? :( missing GT experience since Gt5 in 2010-2011

Almost a week late, sorry, bu you should absolutely get GTS for PS5. There are not noticeable improvements compared to the PS4 Pro version, but the leagues are almost like the classic GT singleplayer experience, and in retail is cheap and also in the Store is currently 50% discounted.

Feels like the thread is dying after being moved to the communities section. :messenger_pensive:

I was a bit busy the last days, but yeah I noticed. But we must try to keep it alive. I'll contribute with something a bit different..

RISK OF RAIN 2
PS5

riskofrain2_202010042a2jmq.jpg

riskofrain2_2020100721djkw.jpg

Last edited:

intbal

Homefront: The Revolution | X1X fauxtomode

htr.png

Yeah, it's a boring shot.
This game never leaves you alone in a good spot long enough to take a picture. Additionally, the console version has crap HUD elements all over the screen that you can't get rid of. So this is the best I could manage. Although I haven't put much time into it.

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Yeah, it's a boring shot.
This game never leaves you alone in a good spot long enough to take a picture. Additionally, the console version has crap HUD elements all over the screen that you can't get rid of. So this is the best I could manage. Although I haven't put much time into it.
Looks cool to me!

Top Bottom