• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Console Screenshot thread 2021 |OT|

keraj37

Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart | PS5 | Fidelity | Gameplay
78LUyXa.jpg
CfBCeQq.jpg

Last edited:

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Oh shit! Thanks for the heads up. Just learned how to post and got excited.
No problem. I need order! :messenger_winking: It is more of a obsessive-compulsive disorder through the hard education of my youth.

You mean you learned how to post screenshots? Otherwises.... eh....

Well, the option is there for a reason. Glad you enjoyed it the way you see fit.
If you're playing on a 1080p screen, performance RT is probably fine, but at 4K, it looks pretty bad in my opinion. The overall lack of detail doesn't make up for the increase in frames, especially since that lack of detail is more apparent when there's more frames.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
If you're playing on a 1080p screen, performance RT is probably fine, but at 4K, it looks pretty bad in my opinion. The overall lack of detail doesn't make up for the increase in frames, especially since that lack of detail is more apparent when there's more frames.

I'm a photographer and a videographer, and I'm sensitive to minor sharpness. Overall, the sacrifice is minor because 60fps is just leagues better than 30fps to me. But you can choose what you like, until we might get PS5 Pro to have both ;).

Top Bottom