Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

Oct 11, 2007
Only two 3rd power spoiler screens in here? I thought there would be more. Good job gaf. The game really is gorgeous. I've definitely eaten crow on it, as I just wasn't too impressed with it before. Not that I thought it looked bad in any sense, just that I thought it looked "as expected". Sometimes, you get a view while playing that really makes you scratch your head. So yep, crow has been eaten on my part. Playing the game is really a joy.

Sep 27, 2009
Damn, I need to check out the photo mode :O

Anyway, to balance things out... a couple Final Fantasy XIV screenshots (PS4):

Some nice environments.

Finally got my own Chocobo! :)
If you want to hide the HUD in future I think it's L1 and click in the touchpad. (I know it's LB+Back using a 360 pad on PC so I assume it's similar on PS4)

Sep 15, 2005
Osaka, Japan
mik2121.com
If you want to hide the HUD in future I think it's L1 and click in the touchpad. (I know it's LB+Back using a 360 pad on PC so I assume it's similar on PS4)
Oooohhh nice! I didn't know that. That will be helpful to take screenshots (even if they can barely compare to things like Infamous tech-wise, art-wise there are a lot of really nice place sin this game).

Feb 27, 2013
Ohio
So much love for Infamous:Second Son, why not Timu or Xenogensis or Nbnt start another thread exclusive for Infamous Second Son screenshot posting (I:SS deserves it's own thread just for posting screens) ?