• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Consoles screenshots thread (PS4/Xbone/WiiU) [Up: Thread rules in OP]

EBE

Update allowed brightness increasing so these turned out better.
i0cVK3q2pXTt3.PNG
]

classic sadira? wut? i need to boot this game up.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
A few more random shots. The previous post of shots was done with USB export, instead of uploading to Facebook.

LEGO Hobbit PS4, Amazing Spider-Man 2, and inFAMOUS: Second Son. I'll let you guys figure out which ones are which.

One of the things I really like about the PS4 is that even though I'm playing on a 720p TV, it captures my screens at 1080p. Nice little feature.

13897842678_617f6b163e_o.jpg

14081237271_abea43e3b0_o.jpg

14081238261_8d2ca29525_o.jpg

bob page

To be honest, at many times, I was more impressed by the visuals of Tomb Raider than Infamous (especially since it's cross-gen).

Tomb Raider (PS4):

Eterniti

How can I post my screenshots so that they won't be too big? Like everything here is shrunk down and when you click them, they expand. FYI I'm posting them from minus.com

Shin-Ra

The forum automatically scales them down from 1080p, just post it full-size. Clicking the image expands it to full-size in the forum view.

Pretty neat how UBISOFT's watermark uses transparency. Would be better with no watermark at all of course.

Eterniti

What a good idea for a thread! Here's the ones I took recently of LEGO Hobbit, Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, and Tomb Raider: The Definitive Edition

idYv3tu8FdEzS.jpg

i9FS2vEzVaT25.jpg

iNiZ5sRYsb34K.jpg

Pretty neat how UBISOFT's watermark uses transparency. Would be better with no watermark at all of course.

Indeed it would.

Stupid Sega doing the same with Yakuza, FF14 having the Square crap all over it.

It just defeats the purpose of letting gamers take screenshots by whacking those logos and watermarks.

There's no reason for it.

To be honest, at many times, I was more impressed by the visuals of Tomb Raider than Infamous (especially since it's cross-gen).

pa6sNsA.jpg

im playing the game right now and really can't see how anybody could come to such a conclusion. game looks mostly very last gen with just better IQ. really i've seen far better material work in naughty dog's ps3 games. generally environmental materials start to look really stupid nowadays lacking physical based shading and a decent lighting system. an issue to date almost all pc and lastgen games are suffering heavily of. sadly that won't get very apperent in stills.
im at the monastery now and have to say that looks kinda cool and times better than what i've seen before. hope the game will hold this level of fidelity from now on.

This was the closest I could find to a related thread, but the 'Child of Light' watermarks are worthy of scorn. I hate to think of the discussions that lead to that decision. Way to spoil the best part of the game.

EDIT: It's not just Ubisoft... what a bummer.

Forsete

Some random pics I transferred over via USB.

InFamous SS - Lucky shot! :p
inFAMOUS%E2%84%A2%20Second%20Son_20140321205732.jpg

Trine 2 Complete Story - Love the colours in this game. The jump mechanics suck however.
Trine 2_ Complete Story_20131130204817.jpg

Killzone SF - Dat gun detail, dose effects. Impressive looking game.
KILLZONE™ SHADOW FALL_20131130113134.jpg

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
ASM2 - PS4
FywoUfj.jpg

I don't think it looks that bad actually.

Top Bottom