• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Constipated woman loses 10 years of her memory after over-exerting herself on the toilet

Bullet Club

Constipated woman loses 10 years of her memory after over-exerting herself on the toilet

When our pipes are backed up internally, it can cause more than just pain and discomfort.

Just ask one Hong Kong woman who temporarily lost 10 years of her memory, after overstraining herself while defecating, China Press reported.

Concerned family members immediately took her to the hospital upon noticing a lapse in her memory, but doctors found her brain function to be normal, shared her son in an online post.

The memory loss lasted for eight hours, and after she recovered, the woman had no recollection at all of the 'lost' time and drama that she had initiated.

When interviewed by media in Hong Kong, neurologist Dr Peng Jiaxiong explained that the episode, medically known as transient global amnesia, could have been caused by a condition known as internal jugular vein valve incompetence, where blood flow to the brain is compromised.

This could have led to insufficient oxygen being delivered to the brain at the point of exertion due to constipation.

But the doctor added that such occurrences are rare and besides constipation sufferers, those who lift heavy objects or experience intense emotions are at greater risk.

He advised that those who experience symptoms of memory loss after exertion should seek medical attention immediately, and that such patients may have a 30 per cent higher likelihood of suffering a stroke.

In 2016, a 58-year-old man in Taiwan woke up with transient global amnesia after experiencing a bout of constipation the night before. He had also experienced intense emotions from watching a political talkshow, according to the neurologist who treated him.

Source: Asia One

She won't forget that shit for a while. Oh wait...

Tesseract

Banned
poopnesia

tumblr_inline_one2jbdNT41rc44di_540.jpg

Reactions: Fbh

Traianvs

There are countless books, movies, games, series that I'd love to experience again like it was the first time and here's the solution.
Let's go with a no-fiber diet!!
Can't wait to rewatch Lost

I once tried to take a shit and was constipated so much to the point where I had an anus relapse. Needless to say, I forgot who was the greatest developer of the past 10 years for an entire afternoon.

Thank God I regained my memories just in time for Death Stranding's E3 reveal during PlayStation's 2017 conference.

CyberPanda

Banned
I once tried to take a shit and was constipated so much to the point where I had an anus relapse. Needless to say, I forgot who was the greatest developer of the past 10 years for an entire afternoon.

Thank God I regained my memories just in time for Death Stranding's E3 reveal during PlayStation's 2017 conference.
Did you really suffer from constipation?

When constipation gets THAT BAD, just put a sock over the hoover pipe, insert anally and let that do all the work. Remember to open the 'vent' on the pipe, otherwise you risk pulling your lungs out.

Tesseract

Banned
i've never understood the constipation thing

i had it bad once when i was on heavy painkillers after my ankle was reconstructed (car accident), all you do is give yourself a soap and water enema and watch the shit fly out like a volcano science project in your bum hole

it's a hole in which poop comes out, don't strain yourself and end up with unsightly hemorroids because you're too much of a pussy to squirt water up your booty hole

thank you and god bless bruce willis

Last edited:

Shelbutt

i've never understood the constipation thing

i had it bad once when i was on heavy painkillers after my ankle was reconstructed (car accident), all you do is give yourself a soap and water enema and watch the shit fly out like a volcano science project in your bum hole

it's a hole in which poop comes out, don't strain yourself and end up with unsightly hemorroids because you're too much of a pussy to squirt water up your booty hole

thank you and god bless bruce willis
Sometimes freak shit happens man. My sister when she was like, 8 or 9was constipated for days, when told our mom, she tried to give her an enema like you said. I'll put this in spoilers in case it's too graphic
somehow this little brat had gotten so constipated, her poop literally compacted to the size bigger than a softball. She had to go to the hospital to get help getting it out
We always knew she was full of shit before but this took it to new levels (har har...)

Breakage

What was she eating for things to be that bad? I thought Chinese cuisine is supposed to be healthy.

Last edited:
Y'all need to eat more fiber.
Nobody should be fainting or time travelling when taking a shit. Some mild discomfort and a slightly bloody asshole at most.
'Porta-john Time Machine' as a spin-off of those hot tub movies. There can 3ven be a line in the film that goes, "That's just a shitty Tardis."

Better than most of the other crap Hollywood churns out.

You're so full of shit.

You regained your memories as soon as you looked down to see the shit beared an uncanny resemblance to Hideo Kojima. You got really scared after flushing the toilet so you screamed, "FATHER!!!", at which point the real Hideo Kojima entered the bathroom. He said, "What's wrong, my glorious son?". You said, "Many apologies, father. It is nothing." And he was like, "Good. I have a new game to announce. Now get back in the cellar until I say it's okay to come out."

Last edited:
You're so full of shit.

You regained your memories as soon as you looked down to see the shit beared an uncanny resemblance to Hideo Kojima. You got really scared after flushing the toilet so you screamed, "FATHER!!!", at which point the real Hideo Kojima entered the bathroom. He said, "What's wrong, my glorious son?". You said, "Many apologies, father. It is nothing." And he was like, "Good. I have a new game to announce. Now get back in the cellar until I say it's okay to come out."
10/10 would read again :messenger_fire:

Top Bottom