• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Control - A Game Informer Monthly Feature.

plushyp

The issue cover for anyone interested:

issuecover.jpg

Roni

Gold Member
Remedy's great. One of the few devs still standing that does its own thing and they're consistenly great every time! Glad to see they're now free from exclusivity! Controls seems like Quantum Break + and that's not a bad thing!

Last edited:
Initially I had shrugged the game off because it wasn't Alan Wake 2 but doing some research on the game recently I changed my mind, it looks pretty cool.

I do still hope we see an Alan Wake 2 one day though.

This looks really intriguing. I have only really seen the E3 footage and trying to avoid too much, as it looks like a good game to in "fresh" to. I hope it turns out great, looking forward to it.

SALMORE

i am a huge Remedy fan , the original Max Payne is my favorite game of all time but Quantum Break had me worried 😑 its was one of the worst games i ever played ! so i hope Control delivers

Chittagong

Gold Member
”We avoid using super natural abilities as much as possible”

* footage of player levitating through space *

Looks fresh though, excited to get to play it

Virex

Banned
Wonder how much virtue signalling there's going to be.

I would kill for an Alan Wake 2 though. Alan Wake was fucking amazing.

Last edited:

Verdanth

This is trying to be the Psi-Ops: Mindgate Conspiracy of this generation. Fine by me.

Looks promising, however I did not like: shooting camera and the excessive masculinity in the character's movement. Looks like a dude walking.

fermcr

Remedy's last game, Quantum Break, wasn't very good.
Not sure about Control. Not impressed from what I've seen so far.

ZywyPL

Banned
I'm not digging the one gun idea. Also the hovering puts me off (same for Anthem or Iron Man). Love the graphics/destruction tho, wish QB had such interaction. I will need to get to know more about the story/universe before I make my final judgement, to whether get the game or not.

wipeout364

I’ve enjoyed every game they have done so hopefully this will continue the trend.

Remedy's last game, Quantum Break, wasn't very good.
Not sure about Control. Not impressed from what I've seen so far.

I really liked Quantum Break it was a good time with a fun story. It was a step down from Alan Wake but still a great experience.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
I loved Max Payne 1 and 2, but both Alan Wake and Quantum Break were incredibly weak for me. I will cautiously wait out this game as what I have seen so far doesn't really grab me.

Top Bottom