• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cool, just got Fight Night 2004 brand new on Xbox for only $19.82

Status
Not open for further replies.

shpankey

not an idiot
Went to Wal-Mart, lo-and-behold there was Fight Night 2004 on Xbox behind a Soul Caliber II tag which was priced at $19.82. So I asked the lady if they would honor that price and to my luck, she said "sure thing". Damn, this is an awesome game btw... just wow. I love it! This is the best deal for a new game I've ever lucked into. Now that I've been playing it tonight, I see it was worth $50 easily.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
Biff Hardbody said:
Very good buy. Despite its flaws, Fight Night is the best boxing game I ever played and one of the best game sthis year IMO.

And who can forget, brought me some of my best multiplayer gaming moments ever.

BLAUcopter

Gold Member
Robin Williams What Year Is It GIF

ChiefDada

Gold Member
Remember the good ole days when Fight Night games came out and you could get them cheap? Great times.

I was so confused when I read the thread title before seeing the date created. I don't know why you bumped this but I got a good laugh out of it.

fart town usa

Gold Member
Damn, 2004. I was fresh out of boot camp and in training down in Texas. Seems like a lifetime ago.

Great bump. I effing love to read old threads. Gamefaqs is a great resource for that. That place is a trip.

Whenever I come across these prehistoric threads I immediately check to see if anybody is still around. It appears as though most of the OGs here left NeoGAF a couple years ago. What a shame.

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
I was thinking this guy got ripped off, then I saw the date of OP.

18 year old thread. Its like a internet museum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom