• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coreteks: Detailed video about why he think PS5 will be the better console because of the I/O & SSD

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
12tflops vs 10.3tflops = only 14% difference

PS5 SSD vs Xbox SSD = 129% difference

Hmmm, i dont know where you were taught math, but 129 is a much greater number then 14.

Unless 14% has now somehow become greater then 129%, the only clear advantage is for the PS5.

So yes that reality needs to be accepted.

Add the fact of diminishing returns and that 14% in the GPUs basically amounts to nothing (and the CPUs are basically the exact same)

I dont know about you, but give me a much more powerful SSD in a much better more efficiently designed console, over a 14% of diminishing returns brute force tflops increase, any day of the week
i know you are banned but the ps5 is technically 10.27 tflops and xbox is 12.1 tlfops. thats a 17.8% difference. not 14.

also, the ssd doesnt render the graphics, the gpu does. yes, it helps make the system more efficient, but the gpu is what makes games more attractive.

think of the ssd like the plumbing inside your system. the PS5 is a healthy guy who has a great metabolism, eats his vegetables, takes a nice shit everyday, has a great bloodflow to all vital organs, and has no sickness really, but he looks like a fucking dog from the outside. all those vegetables and vitamins help him stay fit, sure, but hes not going to get picked on tinder over a guy who looks like DiCaprio (12 tflops GPU) with Brad Pitt's jawline (3.8 ghz cpu) , Ronaldo's 8 pack abs (560 gbps ram) , and Michael Fassbender's giant 12 inch cock.

ethomaz

Banned
Bruh, the truth is already out there, lol. TF you talking about? And Cerny wasnt exactly clear on much of anything, was he? My guy legit tried to make the power of the PS5 more than what it is by giving boost mode numbers to compete.

This is just Sony fanboys puling "secret sauce" out of their ass to somehow refute facts. Y'all need to go to Middle Earth with Fodo to pull that shit off. In reality, it is what it is. Deal with it.
Yeap sure :messenger_tears_of_joy:

joe_zazen

i know you are banned but the ps5 is technically 10.27 tflops and xbox is 12.1 tlfops. thats a 17.8% difference. not 14.

also, the ssd doesnt render the graphics, the gpu does. yes, it helps make the system more efficient, but the gpu is what makes games more attractive.

think of the ssd like the plumbing inside your system. the PS5 is a healthy guy who has a great metabolism, eats his vegetables, takes a nice shit everyday, has a great bloodflow to all vital organs, and has no sickness really, but he looks like a fucking dog from the outside. all those vegetables and vitamins help him stay fit, sure, but hes not going to get picked on tinder over a guy who looks like DiCaprio (12 tflops GPU) with Brad Pitt's jawline (3.8 ghz cpu) , Ronaldo's 8 pack abs (560 gbps ram) , and Michael Fassbender's giant 12 inch cock.

so what you are saying is
xsex
IMG_1122_1024x1024.jpg

ps5
Eliza-McCartney:-Womens-Pole-Vault-Final-at-2017-IAAF-World-Championships--02-662x934.jpg

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
I have already posted plenty of nuggets from what he has said talking out of both sides of his mouth. He said that and made contradicting statements before and after that statement your pointing out. When you read what he mask in his words and understand how systems work in general. You start seeing the underlying picture. This system isn’t some born outof another planet.It falls under the same limitations, benefits and Moore’s Law. Overclocking is not finesse. Variable anything is not Finesse
The PS5 will be powerful, the moment y'all get over this, the better you'll feel when the games are shown

Top Bottom