• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Corey Feldman's pedo doc has just premiered and you won't BELIEVE who was just named! (Charlie Sheen GET OTT!!!)

GV82

“There is no truth that Bob Saget Raped & Killed a Girl in 1990”
- Gilbert Gottfried on Reddit AMA Today

Here’s a Cameo he posted but I dunno how to link it proper on mobile without an account

https://cameoama.com/wht

For reference here is the AMA snippet.

KvFjM4W.jpg

Reddit Link to full AMA

Well don’t start spreading that rumour now.

Last edited:

Smoke6

The responses in here defending Charlie and whoever else is very telling to me! For years as a kid both of them were trying to tell and at one point did and nothing was done and we watched how both their careers took a major dump because of it!

I dnot understand how any of you could make harsh comments towards the victim without doing a bit of due diligence of your own first!

this is fucked up and I truly hope it comes all crashing down and people really get to see what’s really been going on and by who!

This guy that I know has kicked it at Corey Feldman's house with him and his girlfriend and said the guy is a very nice dude with a good heart

Having said that, is it possible he's made this shit up? Sure. It's also possible that Hollywood is even worse than we imagined. This stuff (along with the Epstein thing) really makes you wonder how deep this whole thing goes.

Airola

They have now been able to stream the documentary now. Watching some terrible recording of the stream on Youtube with out of sync audio and about 1 fps frame rate. You can hear it really well though. What I can see of it, it looks very well made, pro quality movie.

Not sure if it's allowed to share the link to that video here so I'm not going to link it but you can find it on Youtube at the moment (the video has about 13 minutes of the original trailer looping at first but the whole documentary will eventually start).

EDIT:
Ok, the movie shows multiple people saying Haim told them Sheen did it. So if it's a lie it's not only Feldman who is lying. And that said, if it's true, it's not only Feldman who's been quiet about it.

Last edited:

MetalAlien

Banned
The responses in here defending Charlie and whoever else is very telling to me! For years as a kid both of them were trying to tell and at one point did and nothing was done and we watched how both their careers took a major dump because of it!

I dnot understand how any of you could make harsh comments towards the victim without doing a bit of due diligence of your own first!

this is fucked up and I truly hope it comes all crashing down and people really get to see what’s really been going on and by who!
Feldman is that you?

Airola

The doc goes really hard on Corey Haim's mother.
The "Wolfpack" thing was pretty crazy too. Apparently there's this group of sort of "anti-fans" of Feldman and Haim's mom is connected to them. They showed messages sent between them and had one former "member" of Wolfpack on interview too, if I understood correctly. They send death threats and Feldman believes they are responsible for the alleged truck run-over and a stabbing with a syringe.
Some e-mails between Haim's mom and Feldman are shown and from those you kinda get the idea that she might've known about Charlie. Feldman goes pretty savage on her in his interview.

EDIT:
The movie is still on Youtube. It's in really bad quality as it's a 3rd party screen capture stream and the frame rate is abysmally bad (like 1-4 frames per second), but the sound is ok and the image quality is decent too.

Wait, the Bob Saget thing is a misquote, right? He wasn't in the list i read elsewhere.

Yes, after seeing the movie I can now 100% confirm Saget wasn't mentioned in the movie. It was Bob Hoffman, Alphy Hoffman's supposed father who was later revealed to be Alphy's gay lover.

There was also another name mentioned by a kid who worked in Disney shows in the past decade, the kid was Ricky Garcia and I can't remember the name of the abuser, but it was old news anyway as the guy had been already convicted (you can probably google all the info related to that). The point of Ricky appearing seemed to be to show that it still happens in Hollywood and to further encourage other victims come forward.

Last edited:

shoplifter

I actually went to Feldman's music tour a few years ago. It was totally fine, and pretty entertaining with a small crowd.

The guy comes off to me as being an understandably guarded but genuinely nice guy, maybe sort of stuck in a slightly childlike mentality with adult impulses. Potentially dealing with childhood trauma. Which would explain why he got along so well with Michael Jackson.

Last edited:

autoduelist

The two Coreys were a big deal. Sad their success ultimately destroyed/harmed them. And terrible nobody was there to protect them from predators.

Top Bottom