• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mask Efficacy |OT| Wuhan!! Got You All In Check

Status
Not open for further replies.

cryptoadam

Banned
If its in the USA its only a matter of time its in Canada.

The doctor I saw yesterday when I asked him about it basically said its a foregone conclusion that cases will start popping up here.

Heres to 2 weeks off of work LOL.

JordanN

Banned
Maybe it's time for countries to close their borders?

wqUNOlv.jpg

You can't get sick if you never had the virus in the first place.

giphy.gif

glad I got no trips coming up...

got a lot of cambell's soups being delivered from Amazon today just so I won't have to go to the store, I hear rumours of testing going on in NYC just an hour away

jts

...hate me...

what is the differemce in Italy from the rest of EU?

I think the difference is mainly that for some reason it caught on earlier so now it has been following the normal exponencial progression for some days. The cases will keep growing more and more over there.

Some of the other countries have been able to control the “sparks“ here and there before the fire really catches. But, unfortunately, it should just be a matter of time.

ExpandKong

Banned
If its in the USA its only a matter of time its in Canada.

The doctor I saw yesterday when I asked him about it basically said its a foregone conclusion that cases will start popping up here.

Heres to 2 weeks off of work LOL.

Hasn’t it been in Canada for a while now?

cryptoadam

Banned
Hasn’t it been in Canada for a while now?

We have 11 confirmed cases. I am in Quebec where as far as I know there are known confirmed. All though there was one lady who came from Iran and then flew from Montreal to Vancouver that was infected. So odds are its here in Quebec.

But it hasn't blown up, our cases are mostly pretty old and we aren't pulling an italy or SK with 100's of infected each day.

Breakage

I dunno what concerns me more: the virus itself or the prospect of being forcibly quarantined. We can't even be sure about the length of time any sort of lockdown could truly last.

I dunno what concerns me more: the virus itself or the prospect of being forcibly quarantined. We can't even be sure about the length of time any sort of lockdown could truly last.

lockdowns and quarantine is a powerful tool for any goverment leadership to abuse, be it elections or just control they just need something like a virus outbreak to make it happen

COVID-19 is now a campaign trail hazard in the US, Bernie is old as fuck too. I am not placing any bets but I would not be shocked with all the handshaking and public exposure

why did I think of the worst thing I could think of?

cryptoadam

Banned
oh we talking about the Flu

can North Korea delay school opening for a virus they claim they have no cases for?

I am torn on NK. On one hand if any where can keep the virus out its the hermit Kingdom. They have very little contact with the outside world.

OTOH if 1 person was infected that got in, and since its in NK, they will lie, and just murder entire towns even if people aren't infected.
The odds are totally on them being infected, and since they barely have a health care system, everyone outside the capital is probably just being killed with their entire village as well. I forsee millions dead if this goes on for a long period of time.

cryptoadam

Banned
Friend at work telling me this is a US bio weapon. A person planted in the original place to release it. At yadda yadda Bill Gates stuff.

How true is any of that stuff? What's up with the Bill Gates stuff? And will he make it safe for MS to get to E3 to reveal the XSX!!!!

I think there could be some truth that this was a bio weapon made at the Wuhan facility. US bio weapon and Gates nope.

Do we really think this virus came from a bat or chinese market? That can spread so fast, sometimes show no symptoms, and is super deadly?

Fun Fanboy

Banned
I think there could be some truth that this was a bio weapon made at the Wuhan facility. US bio weapon and Gates nope.

Do we really think this virus came from a bat or chinese market? That can spread so fast, sometimes show no symptoms, and is super deadly?
I'd imagine they've been eating bats for many many many years with no virus going on. It's all very interesting.

Friend at work telling me this is a US bio weapon. A person planted in the original place to release it. At yadda yadda Bill Gates stuff.

How true is any of that stuff? What's up with the Bill Gates stuff? And will he make it safe for MS to get to E3 to reveal the XSX!!!!

As long as it doesn't impact Xbox Fan Fest!

Yeah, watched it live. Said they’re screening people coming in from those countries as well.

its all politics on all sides. For the same reasons South Korea kept flying to China.
Some hidden deals to not hurt the other country to show favor or support.

Say you want closed borders at one end but leave it open for your besties

The first death on US soil will be a big wakeup moment for a lot of people who are zoned out right now I bet.

Also, has anyone seen interviews with people who have recovered? I haven't seen anything that I can think of. You'd guess people would be on Twitter or Instagram or whatever talking about it nonstop. It'd make them an instant celebrity and yet.. I can't recall anything.

Joe T.

Bill Gates comes up because he's mentioned "population control" in the past. I watched a wild 57 min Youtube video about this virus last night that brought up Gates, Soros, Trump, Raytheon, Diamond Princess, abortions/vaccines and 5G. Did I say it was wild? Not even sure I want to link it, but she did do a decent job putting it all together into a compelling theory. :messenger_grimmacing_

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Bill Gates comes up because he's mentioned "population control" in the past. I watched a wild 57 min Youtube video about this virus last night that brought up Gates, Soros, Trump, Raytheon, Diamond Princess, abortions/vaccines and 5G. Did I say it was wild? Not even sure I want to link it, but she did do a decent job putting it all together into a compelling theory. :messenger_grimmacing_

Just like that sumbitch.

The first death on US soil will be a big wakeup moment for a lot of people who are zoned out right now I bet.

Also, has anyone seen interviews with people who have recovered? I haven't seen anything that I can think of. You'd guess people would be on Twitter or Instagram or whatever talking about it nonstop. It'd make them an instant celebrity and yet.. I can't recall anything.

What happened to that Germany spike tweet from BNO?

If you were recovered would you do an interview? People are scared of Chinese, think of what they would do to you if you came out public and say hey I survived this.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member

I wonder...

Since September 29th, 2019 the CDC estimates that so far this season there have been at least 29 million flu illnesses, 280,000 hospitalizations and 16,000 deaths from flu and I certainly don't hear a whole lot of talk about it, especially compared to this Corona virus.

Last edited by a moderator:
OFF TOPIC! Bill Gates is one stupid mofo

A) He is for Population Control
B) Spends 100s of Millions to help fund cures of diseases that kills thousands of people per year

or conspiracy asshats are dumb as fuck this is why I can't hang with y'all can't think pass level 1
love that ufo shit and all but gawd damn some of them are religious about this shit

Stop going off the topic fuck Bill Gates and fuck yo friends bringing his ass into this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom