• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mask Efficacy |OT| Wuhan!! Got You All In Check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Full transcript of Serbian presidents speech, shows how dysfunctional and vile the west truly is. We should all look to China for leadership. The west is done. 2020 will be the year the US and its empire crumble.

By now, you all understood, that great international solidarity, actually, does not exist. European solidarity does not exist. That was a fairy tale on paper. Today, I dispatched a special letter, because we have huge expectations and lot of hope we have, at the only ones that can help us in this hard situation is Peoples Republic of China. I dispatched a letter to president Xi where for the first time, in several occasion officially in well known manner to the Chinese, I addressed him not only as a dear friend but as a brother, not just my personal, but a friend and brother of this country. As of today, as you know, we can not import goods according to resolution of EU.

Ursula von der Leyen stated a moment ago. We are not eligible to import medical equipment from the EU. There is not enough for them. I'd jump out of my skin! That resolution was made by people that lectured us here that we are not supposed to purchase goods from China. People from around Europe, that wanted us to adjust the term of tenders in a way that price should not be the primary condition as their EUs goods is supposed much better quality. Thus we have to buy everything from them (EU).

When they needed Serbian money, then it was like make tenders and adopt tender conditions so the European companies could get Serbian money. When there is torment and pain, then the Serbian money is no good. As if we asked for anything free of charge. I believe in brother and friend of mine, Xi Jingping and I believe in Chinese help. The only country that can help us is China. For the rest of them, thanks for nothing. Trust me that I will find a way to thank them. What I have spoken today are the words of one president. Nice ones and polite.

MacArthur was right.

Just more validation to that effect. Casually calls for nuclear genocide.

Last edited:
As if China ever had a choice.

If anything, they would panic if the rest of the world started making their own products again instead of buying from their slave labor sweatshops.

The extent of your lack of knowledge on the supply chain and typical factory requirements is telling. The rest of the world is NOT capable of doing that right now. In fact the capability is being installed in Africa and other south east Asian countries by China. The west isn't even capable of promoting industrial growth elsewhere.

But I'll just let your vapid comment speak for itself.

Cries the genocide denier.

Which government recognizes the genocide you speak of? That's right. None. The world uighur congress based in the US is not a recognized government.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

Banned
Is there a reason why they don't just release the numbers of patients admitted to hospitals and ICU's instead of cases?

Since no one is testing at the same pace would that number just be a better comparable and a snap shot of what going on in the ground.

You would also think that data would be easier to get from the hospitals database. I am sure someone could just run a filter and print the data each day no?

Bwahahaha go research who Dr Francis Boyle is!
You are incredibly low iq.
The links I posted are genuine.

tenor.gif

JordanN

Banned
The extent of your lack of knowledge on the supply chain and typical factory requirements is telling. The rest of the world is NOT capable of doing that right now. In fact the capability is being installed in Africa and other south east Asian countries by China. The west isn't even capable of promoting industrial growth elsewhere.

But I'll just let your vapid comment speak for itself.
Remind me which country was getting destroyed by a much smaller island nation next door during WW2?

China can thank the West for even being industrialized in the first place. We never needed them, they need us.

Last edited:

nush

Gold Member
Remind me which country was getting destroyed by a much smaller island nation next door during WW2?

Big men on campus raping and pillaging across China that was basically peaceful farmers. The Brits had that small island nation on lock before that.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Serbia begs china for help, after Europe drops the ball on a coordinated effort.

I've got a feeling the aftermath of this event is only going to accelerate the populist "our own country first" movements happening around the globe as people realize what a sham globalism is for anyone who doesn't have a big steak in a multinational corporation.

That's probably really bad news for China's economy, of course.

China can thank the West for even being industrialized in the first place. We never needed them, they need us.

Come on now the US just signed a peace treaty with the TALIBAN. And just a few years after ww2 China pushed the US and its allies out of north korea. Longest Us military retreat in history, when 180,000 lightly armed Chinese pushed back 250,000 UN troops. Let's not go THERE.

Anyway...

Australia is fucked. I watched a family wearing facemasks get kicked out of a shopping center. And were being told that if using the bus we should not wear masks because it might alarm others. Australians deserve mass infection at this rate. The pubs and clubs are still full. Dumb cunts.

I've got a feeling the aftermath of this event is only going to accelerate the populist "our own country first" movements happening around the globe as people realize what a sham globalism is for anyone who doesn't have a big steak in a multinational corporation.

That's probably really bad news for China's economy, of course.

You refer to some of the west specifically. China's trade links with South America, africa, asia and much of Europe will continue to grow. 52 African countries received Chinese medical aid yesterday. That's called leadership building. So yes, this is probably all bad news for an increasingly isolated US and its puppet sphere.

Last edited:

JordanN

Banned
Come on now the US just signed a peace treaty with the TALIBAN.
Guerrilla warfare. Can't really be beaten without setting everything on fire. And that's a foreign country. Tell me how much territory does the Taliban control in the U.S?

Meanwhile, Japan, even near the end of WW2, still controlled massive Chinese territory.

Chairman Tickles said:
And just a few years after ww2 China pushed the US and its allies out of north korea. Longest Us military retreat in history, when 180,000 lightly armed Chinese pushed back 250,000 UN troops. Let's not go THERE.

Anyway...
I'm pretty sure they also had the backing of the Soviets. And the U.S being pushed back didn't mean they lost they war. It ended in a stalemate.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
You refer to some of the west specifically. China's trade links with South America, africa, asia and much of Europe will continue to grow. 52 African countries received Chinese medical aid yesterday. That's called leadership building. So yes, this is probably all bad news for an increasingly isolated US and its puppet sphere.

That seems rather shortsighted. If companies start moving manufacturing back home or elsewhere, China loses its power just in time to deal with a massive aging population.

We'll see what happens, but they are not nearly at the point where they could just shift to a consumer economy that is powered by cheap manufacturing in puppet nations in Africa or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guerrilla warfare. Can't really be beaten without setting everything on fire. And that's a foreign country. Tell me how much territory does the Taliban control in the U.S?

Meanwhile, Japan, even near the end of WW2, still controlled massive Chinese territory.

I'm pretty sure they also had the backing of the Soviets. And the U.S being pushed back didn't mean they lost they war. It ended in a stalemate.

That wasn't guerilla warfare. They were direct engagements between large divisions.

That seems rather shortsighted. If companies start moving manufacturing back home or elsewhere, China loses its power just in time to deal with a massive aging population.

We'll see what happens, but they are not nearly at the point where they could just shift to a consumer economy that is powered by cheap manufacturing in puppet nations in Africa or something.

Once again the won't move manufacturing anywhere but where it is most economically viable to do so. So you continue to engage in moot digressions.

And China is already the 2nd largest consumer economy on earth, and the largest by luxury goods (expensive high tech goods, large products eg cars). It will be the largest soon. Many products are already being manufactured in and shipped from Africa and Vietnam (shoes, smaller televisions, kitchen utensils).

Anyway...more relevant news;

Wuhan football team leaving Spain to escape coronavirus

Ironic.

Last edited:

Schattenjäger

Gabriel Knight
Come on now the US just signed a peace treaty with the TALIBAN. And just a few years after ww2 China pushed the US and its allies out of north korea. Longest Us military retreat in history, when 180,000 lightly armed Chinese pushed back 250,000 UN troops. Let's not go THERE.

Anyway...

Australia is fucked. I watched a family wearing facemasks get kicked out of a shopping center. And were being told that if using the bus we should not wear masks because it might alarm others. Australians deserve mass infection at this rate. The pubs and clubs are still full. Dumb cunts.

i don’t see how China as a brand does not take a huge hit after this

Plus - many additional countries are ramping up their manufacturing and will shrink China’s share .. countries like Vietnam, Cambodia, Taiwan ...
the world is wising up and will
most certainly diversify away from China

Last edited:
i don’t see how China as a brand does not take a huge hit after this

Plus - many additional countries are ramping up their manufacturing and will shrink China’s share .. countries like Vietnam, Cambodia, Taiwan ...
the world is wising up and will
most certainly diversify away from China

Guess who's ramping up manufacturing in Vietnam, Cambodia? It's not Vietnam or Cambodia. Taiwan has no resource base, and its entire supply chain originates in mainland or in countries where Chinese firms are leading industrialization (eg vietnam, cambodia).

Last edited:

Mihos

Gold Member
That wasn't guerilla warfare. They were direct engagements between large divisions.

Once again the won't move manufacturing anywhere but where it is most economically viable to do so. So you continue to engage in moot digressions.

And China is already the 2nd largest consumer economy on earth, and the largest by luxury goods (expensive high tech goods, large products eg cars). It will be the largest soon. Many products are already being manufactured in and shipped from Africa and Vietnam (shoes, smaller televisions, kitchen utensils).

Anyway...more relevant news;

Wuhan football team leaving Spain to escape coronavirus

Ironic.

none of this is going to help your social credit score

Sugarmonkey

This thread has gone to shit in the past day or so. What used to be sharing of info with some gallows humor sprinkled in and looking out for one another has been washed away by an influx of trolls, conspiracy theorists and finger pointing know-it-alls looking to argue their point. Cut the shit, you know who you are. It's bad enough out there without having to sift through the garbage some of you are posting. For fucks sake.

This thread has gone to shit in the past day or so. What used to be sharing of info with some gallows humor sprinkled in and looking out for one another has been washed away by an influx of trolls, conspiracy theorists and finger pointing know-it-alls looking to argue their point. Cut the shit, you know who you are. It's bad enough out there without having to sift through the garbage some of you are posting. For fucks sake.

Relax mr police. The panic is setting in. 1 month from now we will probably be seeing the downfall of multiple governments and mass unrest. I think this is dawning on many people, finally. Stay on topic bruh.

Whats kind of darkly funny is that I dont think the Flu-bros at my work take their own position very seriously anymore. There are several who have claimed that it will be over in 2 weeks/a month/before june/insert random timeline/date pulled straight from their asses. All of which I've tried to make hefty bets with ($500 or more) and every single one declined.

I'll take it.

I'll bet you a two week ban that we will see so many declines world wide that it will be a none issue in two weeks.

holygeesus

Banned
Didn't that guy with insider knowledge from the CDC and WHO, who literally predicted every stage of this crisis in a reddit post back in January, tell us to start worrying about cases emerging from Brazil?

It has begun....

Just ignore and move on. I see half the posts in here as one sided conversations but that's OK because I'm not missing anything important.

I'm all for this being over and done in two weeks and all of the draconian measures seem to be for naught (likely because it dies off because of said measures but whatever).

I personally think this will continue to get worse for at least a few more weeks, though not everywhere. We've seen places seem to beat it, it's possible but that also likely means places will exist where it will not be beaten.

Post updates, news, details.. It's all useful. The thread is an aggregator of info for everyone on NeoGAF. There can be other threads for people who strictly want to troll. EviLore EviLore and the mods have already removed people from this thread for constant shit posting, hopefully they continue to use that resource as needed.

Last edited:
20/31 seems high.

I wonder how many more tests they can run tomorrow?

USA states are going to continue to have absurdly high ratios when tests are limited and only going to go to people who are incredibly vulnerable and already immunocompromised while meeting such a specific set of criteria.

I'm beginning to believe that South Korea has the best handle on this, in the manner of how they've conducted their society during this process and in their ability to show the numbers of how many people have it and how rarely notable it is to have it in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom