• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coronavirus Is a Golden Age for People Sucking Their Own Dicks

TaySan

Banned
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/m7q85n/how-to-suck-your-own-dick-during-coronavirus

Reddit user 6monthsuck is determined to put his time in social isolation due to the coronavirus pandemic to good use. Some of us are back into yoga now. Others are coping with homemade bread. A lot of people are suddenly super into regrowing scallions. Some are hard at work making unfulfilled horniness their whole personalities.

6monthsuck is using this time to try to suck his own dick.

"A lot of people in quarantine are two things: bored and horny," he told me in a direct message. "I'm no different. Self sucking seems to exist where those things intersect."

Do what you gotta do to stay sane during this lockdown.

ManaByte

Gold Member
ever had post-jerkoff shame? imagine that x100 after you cum in your own mouth

OIP._4EUzvCCGXP9HvLJrGuqmAHaEH

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
What will the social media generation not do for attention.

Nymphae

Banned
What happened to just rubbing one out quick and getting on with your day, masturbation shouldn't be a hobby. Dude is training to masturbate. Read a fucking book bro.

Ar¢tos

What happened to just rubbing one out quick and getting on with your day, masturbation shouldn't be a hobby. Dude is training to masturbate. Read a fucking book bro.
If some guys want to spend their time turning masturbation into a full hobby, who are you to judge it?
It's their time, it's their bodies, they aren't harming anyone (besides, maybe themselves).
Someone does something slightly different from the norm and you are already out with the torches and pitchforks...

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Self blowjobs are not great. It’s not worth the effort IMO. A good blowjob requires a lot of spit and licking and hands. You’re better off just getting a fleshlight.

Cutty Flam

Banned
The first year I signed up for a gym (when I was 17) I swear I saw a black dude pretty damn in shape, sitting near the pool with his feet in the water doing crunches, training to suck his dick. Never seen such a crunch in my life. And the moment I saw, I knew that man’s goal

Banned
Women are horny during this pandemic. Just get on a dating app and have her suck your dick

Top Bottom