• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cory Balrog (God of War) tweets out "End Transmission"; Twitter profile has space + satellite

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Cory Barlog, the famous art director behind the latest God of War has just posted a cryptic message on Twitter.
He has completely changed his Twitter page with a photography of a satellite in his profile picture and an image of the space as a cover photo, there is also a message in Morse code that has been translated.

These small dots, once translated, refer to the following statement: "55HSIE". For now, all of this remains mysterious, but the last three letters of this coded message (SIE) can already be interpreted as the acronym for Sony Interactive Entertainment. Which would mean that this future project, like the God Of War saga, could again be a Sony exclusive.

rBXX6Zwf_400x400.jpg

Abriael_GN

RSI Employee of the Year
Cory Barlog, the famous art director behind the latest God of War has just posted a cryptic message on Twitter.
He has completely changed his Twitter page with a photography of a satellite in his profile picture and an image of the space as a cover photo, there is also a message in Morse code that has been translated.

These small dots, once translated, refer to the following statement: "55HSIE". For now, all of this remains mysterious, but the last three letters of this coded message (SIE) can already be interpreted as the acronym for Sony Interactive Entertainment. Which would mean that this future project, like the God Of War saga, could again be a Sony exclusive.

rBXX6Zwf_400x400.jpg

There is absolutely no element indicating that he's teasing a new game. It could literally be anything or nothing.

Noy surprised that this particular site wrote a misleading headline like this one though. It's their modus operandi.

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
There is absolutely no element indicating that he's teasing a new game. It could literally be anything or nothing.

Noy surprised that this particular site wrote a misleading headline like this one though. It's their modus operandi.

You right, in fact my first draft of the title was a question (is Cory Barlog teasing a new game? ) but in the end I do think this is for something

Weilthain

Banned
could mean anything. If I had to guess, it’s “I’m leaving Twitter, going off to explore the cosmos, see you later!

I like how he had to use a cgi satellite picture 😂

I’m pretty sure that’s one of the voyager probes we launched in the 70’s and are currently the only man made objects outside of the solar system. Maybe one of them finally stopped transmitting idk.

Mista

Banned
One of my favourites. I hope his tweet couple of days ago didn’t get him in trouble because I don’t see any problem with it.

hunthunt

Banned
He is quitting heroin maybe?

jk love the guy <3, I would like anything he does, God of War 2 and 4 are absolutely fantastic games.

Kagey K

Banned
If he’s on a mission to space he’s gone, he’s shot himself out of the Stadia.

Google is eating people fast.

ANIMAL1975

Got it! 55Hsie _ 55 hours to SIE announce something..... End of the transmission.
stole it from the tweeter comments no regrets

Jaxx_377

Neo Member
Got it! 55Hsie _ 55 hours to SIE announce something..... End of the transmission.
stole it from the tweeter comments no regrets
Sounds good but, that would put an announcement in the middle of a saturday and I dont think any big announcement would come outside the normal news cycle.

Solarstrike

_. . .. ... = Morse Code. It roughly translates to the following but probably not:

Sony PC Games Launcher, $14.99 a month. No streaming. Download and play, with full graphics option(s)
First games:

God of War
The Last of Us
Driveclub
Bloodborne
Uncharted Trilogy
Horizon Zero Dawn

sublimit

Banned
Self important developer on twitter: "Hey guys my dog just farted"

Followers: "Holy shit. His dog just farted this must be a hint about his next game!!!"

Self important developer on twitter: "Oh man i'm such a badass. I must make more posts like these."

Top Bottom