• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cory Balrog (God of War) tweets out "End Transmission"; Twitter profile has space + satellite

Satellite-----------Mars----------God of war

No idea
You may be on to something!

Mars is the important Roman god after Jupiter. He was probably originally an agricultural god, and the month of March is named after him. His Greek equivalent is Ares.

Tomeru

Self important developer on twitter: "Hey guys my dog just farted"

Followers: "Holy shit. His dog just farted this must be a hint about his next game!!!"

Self important developer on twitter: "Oh man i'm such a badass. I must make more posts like these."

Lmao what are you on about

CJY

Banned
Would make a really cool logo for SIE.

PPdKZJN.png

Dada55000

You may be on to something!

Mars is the important Roman god after Jupiter. He was probably originally an agricultural god, and the month of March is named after him. His Greek equivalent is Ares.
They're the same god and pantheon, the Romans copy pasted the Greek religion and renamed everything. And GoW3 already fucked the chance at having both existing concurrently by having 'Hercules', the romanised version of the Greek hero Herakles be in the game as Zeus' spawn. He even wore a centurion themed outfit. (Also a joke about being voiced by Kevin Sorbo.) It was a careless thing to do even then, since in Ghost of Sparta, the first game after 3, you go to a place literally called Herakles Square, even though there's no Heracles in that universe. Whoops.

Then again, there's always the power of retcon.

Vaelka

He quits Twitter? We all should tbh. ;)

He's really creepy on Twitter imo lol.
There's just something about dudes being overly nice constantly and always doing heart emojis that comes across as weird and creepy to me.
He's trying way too hard, I get that he's supposed to be a nice guy but he's still human and no one acts like that for real all the time it feels so calculated like Dexter from that murder tv show or something. It just makes me distrust people.

_. . .. ... = Morse Code. It roughly translates to the following but probably not:

Sony PC Games Launcher, $14.99 a month. No streaming. Download and play, with full graphics option(s)
First games:

God of War
The Last of Us
Driveclub
Bloodborne
Uncharted Trilogy
Horizon Zero Dawn

Don't care about the others, but I'd really love to play Bloodborne at 60fps +.

Last edited:

Filip JDM

Neo Member
Could be that they went into production of that scifi game they showed in GoW documentary. At that time it was in pre production for 3 years, so it would make sense to restart it if they arent planning to be making only GoW games.

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
"55HSIE"
Assuming the SIE portion is Sony Interactive Entertainment, I'm not sure what the 55H would be. My initial guess was a television model, but, as dumb as that sounds, it just wouldn't make sense under the SIE umbrella.

So, the 55H part is a mystery to me if the other part is right.

Edit: Oh, yeah.. this is pretty old. Never mind.

Last edited:

yurinka

"55HSIE"
Assuming the SIE portion is Sony Interactive Entertainment, I'm not sure what the 55H would be. My initial guess was a television model, but, as dumb as that sounds, it just wouldn't make sense under the SIE umbrella.

So, the 55H part is a mystery to me if the other part is right.

Edit: Oh, yeah.. this is pretty old. Never mind.
My theory about 55H if we go full Kojima tinfoil hat conspiracy:
H is a mute letter, you can avoid it. 5 can mean the 5th God of War game, the previous one counting Ascension, or the next one if you don't count it. 55 may mean, repeating it, that:
-It's the sequel of the previous God of War (second game)
-In addition to the sequel they are working in another game (second project at the same time)

Regarding to add SIE, well it's their company. Or maybe he means that one of these two games are handled externally by SIE. Maybe someone else is helping them with the sequel, or maybe they resurrected their cancelled new IP and some other studio is helping them to make it.

Top Bottom