• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Could we be seeing a Gears of War 4 MP reveal this weekend?

Bessy67

Jan 20, 2014
I ended up not able to watch until the end. Did they ever actually give out the skin, or was the cake a lie?

Strootman

Aug 3, 2015
here it is

http://imgur.com/a/H11Xx

targeting 60 fps?

Jun 6, 2013
California
So 60 FPS for multiplayer at a bare minimum then. Will be interesting to see if they also shoot for that with the campaign although I still think it'll be 30.

Doesn't seem like there's much of substance in the article though. Mostly a reflection on Gears as a franchise up to this point it seems.

Steverulez

Dec 13, 2006
England
steverulez.co.uk
Are they having problems or something? By this time the press should have at least played mp

The beta isn't until Spring and its mid-January, its at least 2 months away if not 4/5 (maximum) they'll show it to us when they're ready, the beta launch hasn't changed.

I don't see anything that suggests they are having problems, MS have quite a narrow focused PR cycle for showing off games I'm sure they're probably tying it into something like a magazine cover or other thing

Have patience.