• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Countdown to new beta test on SCE site (Patapon 3)

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Booo

here's a color adjusted version of the picture that flashes:

34852ec.jpg

jiggle

oh look
SCEJ not being useless and made a PS3 montage filler

EXCITE!

unless it's another psp game
then boo

Gromph

This tag is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance...
Staff Member
Patapon 3 for PS3! :D

PATA PATA PATA PONNNNNNNNNNN! :lol

Takao

Banned
I don't know why'd you guys automatically assume it's a PS3 game and are hoping for it. The game doesn't suit console play very well either.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is Patapon's response to LocoRoco's Midnight Carnival.

El-Suave

I think Patapon would make a really nice application for the Move controllers. The very simple drum patterns make it almost ideal.
If we should get it to help launch some new hardware on the PSP front I'm happy, too.

V_Ben

Banned
El-Suave said:
I think Patapon would make a really nice application for the Move controllers. The very simple drum patterns make it almost ideal.

I'd want to play it with my rock band drums. wanna bash out some rhythms! :D

I don't really see how Patapon would benefit from being on the PS3, but I wouldn't mind whichever platform it came out for. Patapon is a fun, great series that I'd be happy to see continue in whatever form (unless it goes down the disastrous route LocoRoco PS3 took).

YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!! That was my second most wanted thing after Team ICO colletion! AWESOME! Made my week! ( Still playing patapon 2)

Edit : Why does everyone wants this on PS3? get it, you don't have the PSP, but still, this game is the perfet kinda game for handhelds

V_Ben

Banned
Johnanderson said:
YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!! That was my second most wanted thing after Team ICO colletion! AWESOME! Made my week! ( Still playing patapon 2)

Edit : Why does everyone wants this on PS3? get it, you don't have the PSP, but still, this game is the perfet kinda game for handhelds

yeah, but there's been 2 psp games. Loved them and all, but it's time for ps3 owners to get their pata-on too :D It would be a great PSN game.

Seriously, this cannot be a Move game, i really hope it's not => Patapon is all about preciseness, if you're precise, you attack better etc. you cannot be as precise with move as with buttons.

NeoUltima

Johnanderson said:
Seriously, this cannot be a Move game, i really hope it's not => Patapon is all about preciseness, if you're precise, you attack better etc. you cannot be as precise with move as with buttons.
Move has buttons.

lol; i know... the dualshock also... so, what's your point? when people say they want it with move, 'm guessing they mean to simulate drums while tapping in the air.

Takao

Banned
V_Ben said:
yeah, but there's been 2 psp games. Loved them and all, but it's time for ps3 owners to get their pata-on too :D It would be a great PSN game.

I'm going to go into the eventual Uncharted 3 thread and ask for it to be on PSP.

Top Bottom