• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

Haroon

Looking for some people for a ten man, if anyone wants to join let me know. Here is the list of people so far (For tomorrow btw 7/26/16):

1. Rivitur
2. ussjtrunks
3. Speedy Blue Dude
4. Atsou
5. Ozium
6. animlboogy
7. phantomspiker
8. Derrick01

rugioh

Banned
Depending on the time I might be able to hop in if someone leaves. I got to this thread after all the 10 man beef popped off, but frankly I don't care I just wanna stop soloqueueing and get into regular 5man/10man games haha.

Looking for some people for a ten man, if anyone wants to join let me know. Here is the list of people so far (For tomorrow btw 7/26/16):

1. Rivitur
2. ussjtrunks
3. Speedy Blue Dude
4. Atsou
5. Ozium
6. animlboogy
7. phantomspiker
8. Derrick01
Wot

I would totally be okay with JW joining NiP. JW is a nice guy. :)

Apparently NiP struggle picking between XIZT and Friberg... I agree with their approach of not kicking either... But is it really a hard choice...? Xizt is definitely a better player going off performance alone.

GoD_RiGhT, 1.6 F0rest, JWGOD, GOD XIZT, KING OF BANANNA easy major winning lineup.

I've got a problem. I have the following in my autoexec file:
cl_radar_always_centered "0"
cl_radar_scale "0.3"
cl_hud_radar_scale "1.15"
cl_radar_icon_scale_min "1"
cl_radar_rotate "1"
cl_radar_square_with_scoreboard "1"

//Radar zoom in-out script
bind "KP_plus" "incrementvar cl_radar_scale 0.25 1.0 0.05";
bind "KP_minus" "incrementvar cl_radar_scale 0.25 1.0 -0.05";

echo “Loaded autoexec!”

I'm not sure if this is working- the radar is zoomed out but I can't zoom in and out using the plus and minus keys. Also, where in the game should it say "Loaded autoexec!" to let me know that the game has executed this file? I've checked the console but it doesn't mention anything like that.

Reven

I've got a problem. I have the following in my autoexec file:

I'm not sure if this is working- the radar is zoomed out but I can't zoom in and out using the plus and minus keys. Also, where in the game should it say "Loaded autoexec!" to let me know that the game has executed this file? I've checked the console but it doesn't mention anything like that.

Add +exec autoexec.cfg to you launch options for csgo. Also make sure that the autoexec file is in the right steam directory, something like this:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\<your steam id>\730\local\cfg

Configs are no longer stored in the install directory for cs.

Add +exec autoexec.cfg to you launch options for csgo.

Thanks. I don't have that command in my launch options - I'll try that.

Also make sure that the autoexec file is in the right steam directory, something like this:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\<your steam id>\730\local\cfg

Configs are no longer stored in the install directory for cs.

Okay, that's good. I have my autotexec file in that same directory.

JDB

Banned
I don't see Fnatic changing much unless they really shit the bed in Eleague. They were insane before Olof got his injury.

Reven

I could see JW going to NiP. Obviously NiP would drop friberg. Not sure who fnatic could pick up, maybe rain.

Haroon

Lmao look who's bored again

I'll play :^)

Edit: Someone buy this knife, please. It's an amazing deal. Already bumped the price down from 425$ to 400$ - Wear: 0.87% so better than any of the recently sold ones. https://opskins.com/?loc=shop_view_item&item=29773633 (sold)

Also if anyone is interested in a Glock Fade with Crown Foil - this one. https://opskins.com/?loc=shop_view_item&item=29773636

Sorry, I'll ask for your permission before I create another ten man. Good ten man everyone! Thanks for showing up!

rugioh

Banned
Sorry, I'll ask for your permission before I create another ten man. Good ten man everyone! Thanks for showing up!

Didn't even post a time. I would've been down, why even bother pump faking like 10 mans are really gonna go down?

Anywho, I swiftly lost my LEM so I need to try and grind it back soon. My T-sides are ass

Add +exec autoexec.cfg to you launch options for csgo.

Okay, so I did this and I still can't zoom in and out of the radar, and I'm not sure if it's even loading the config file. Or maybe it is loading it but I can't tell.

Am I doing something wrong here, or is the problem with the actual script in the autoexec file?

Reven

Okay, so I did this and I still can't zoom in and out of the radar, and I'm not sure if it's even loading the config file. Or maybe it is loading it but I can't tell.

Am I doing something wrong here, or is the problem with the actual script in the autoexec file?

Add a say statement or more echos below that first echo to test, like:

echo "autoexec loaded"
echo "Test 1"
say "Is this actually working?"

Its possible that those increment variables don't work, I'm not very familiar with them though.

Thanks. I don't have that command in my launch options - I'll try that.

Okay, that's good. I have my autotexec file in that same directory.

my config is located in my install folder...

pull the console open and type "exec autoexec.cfg" and see if it loads. I'm not at my computer right now, but I'll be glad to try to help when I can.

Also, don't you want each of
your minus increments to have a negative sign next to them? To make it simpler, why not make one key zoom out fully and another key zoom in?

Let's try to make a miracle and happen and get an actual 10man going this evening.
So far we got:

Confy
Hixx
Overdoziz
Ludono
Quiche (maybe, possibly, probably)
Vinka
Xizk

Only 3 more, people.

rugioh

Banned
Let's try to make a miracle and happen and get an actual 10man going this evening.
So far we got:

Confy
Hixx
Overdoziz
Ludono
Quiche (maybe, possibly, probably)
Vinka
Xizk

Only 3 more, people.

Ballpark of what time you wanna play? I'm assuming its gonna be euro time/server?

my config is located in my install folder...

pull the console open and type "exec autoexec.cfg" and see if it loads. I'm not at my computer right now, but I'll be glad to try to help when I can.

Thank you. I initially put it in my install folder just like you, but it didn't work there either :(

Also, don't you want each of
your minus increments to have a negative sign next to them? To make it simpler, why not make one key zoom out fully and another key zoom in?

I'm actually not sure. I just want to make sure this whole zooming thing works, for a start. Then I can always tinker with it.

Right now, my radar's zoomed out so that's cool...

AsAOhnAl.jpg

...but it'd be nice if I could zoom in and out incrementally if I need to for more detail.

cHinzo

Slemmy going to coach C9. Expected!
Perfect time to replace some players, since the next big LAN won't be until september.

Top Bottom