• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

MayMay

Banned
CobxKB7UkAEahtG.jpg

He posted this on Twitter..

Took the mods long enough to realize what a sad fuck he was.

frbrr

he had 800 posts in the last thread and had mods called on him several times
they clearly don't mind joke accounts

Now let's all discuss how good of a team NiP are. Man they are so awesome, gonna win the next couple of majors in a row. Friberg king of banana, Get_Right spraying legend <3 <3.

Granted half the thread is banned now I'm guessing 10 mans are a crapshoot lol.

Yea, they're really difficult nowadays to set up. 6 Months ago we'd often have enough people online in the evenings to get one going, but now it's almost impossible to, even when you start a day early asking around.

Usually guys like Wooden, Penny, Haribi, Baby and Udiie would almost always play, but not they're now around for some reason. Not that I miss Haribi dropping 40+ bombs on us every map.

Arucardo

Yea, they're really difficult nowadays to set up. 6 Months ago we'd often have enough people online in the evenings to get one going, but now it's almost impossible to, even when you start a day early asking around.

Usually guys like Wooden, Penny, Haribi, Baby and Udiie would almost always play, but not they're now around for some reason. Not that I miss Haribi dropping 40+ bombs on us every map.

Like 80% of my csgo friends aren't playing now, most of them are taking a break and enjoying the summer.

Hixx

I'm desperate for Gears 4 to be good on PC

Microsoft please

The king of multiplayer on PC would be great

Just

Let me find a way away from CS

Also, Xizk: conf didnt say that looooooooooooool, we just didn't want to play non-Prime.

Xizk

I'm desperate for Gears 4 to be good on PC

Microsoft please

The king of multiplayer on PC would be great

Just

Let me find a way away from CS

Also, Xizk: conf didnt say that looooooooooooool, we just didn't want to play non-Prime.

I apologize to Confrontation for removing him from my friend list then. Not cool of you guys though.

Lol Xizk. I literally just wanted to write to you that if you want, I can help you grind to lvl21 on my smurf or you could use my smurf. And then boom, 'offline'.

SBD is banned? I might actually visit this thread more often! =)

Thank you. I initially put it in my install folder just like you, but it didn't work there either :(

I'm actually not sure. I just want to make sure this whole zooming thing works, for a start. Then I can always tinker with it.

Right now, my radar's zoomed out so that's cool...

...but it'd be nice if I could zoom in and out incrementally if I need to for more detail.

Did you ever figure this out?

I got it to work:

1.) Place your autoexec.cfg file here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\cfg

2.) The keybinding for plus and minus have changed to this:
bind "=" "incrementvar cl_radar_scale 0.25 1.0 0.05";
bind "-" "incrementvar cl_radar_scale 0.25 1.0 -0.05";

baby

i mostly play overwatch now and im not on at times europeans are because i both have a life now that im not in merced + until today i had summer classes

Hixx

Quite excited for Na'Vi vs fnatic.

Amazing what not having CONSTANT pro CS can do for your interest in it 8)

frbrr

hopefully fnatic lose so we can see the swedish shuffle already

in other news, i've switched to the m4a4 so i can miss 10 more bullets before i die.

Hixx

Last few maps we've played our CT has been so bad I have managed to buy an M4 maybe once every 7 or 8 CT rounds

We are very strong atm

frbrr

our ct sides are godlike compared to our pistol rounds

at this point we should just save for the force buy that we always end up winning.

Hixx

In the pistol round for Fnatic v Navi, there was a sensational jumping headshot from a Glock

Sensational

fuck this game

Zemm

CobxKB7UkAEahtG.jpg

He posted this on Twitter..

Took the mods long enough to realize what a sad fuck he was.

Watching him post "make America great again" whilst spending his parents money on CS gun skins, which he'd play with whilst using his xbox 360 control pad, and flights to CS tournaments so he could fanboy one of the worst pro teams around was definitely hilarious though.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
hit LEM last night, finally got back to my old rank before the great derank shift (immediately lost 2 bad games though lol, barely hanging on)

now to beat it :D

Top Bottom