Counter Strike: Go to the Bomb Site

Aintitcool

Gold Member
Sep 3, 2017
Vienna, Austria
Hey so I noticed we don't have an official CS:GO community thread at least not one that keeps people up to date and the neogaf community can share friend codes. So here it is.
Please share the sick gifs and clutch videos and talk about the best players (S1mple is the best) as well make sure to post patch notes and the latest and greatest.

Release Notes for 5/22/2019
2019.05.22 -
[GAMEPLAY]
– Smoke, HE Grenade explosions, and fire are now always displayed consistently between all players.

Release Notes for 5/21/2019
2019.05.21 -
[ DANGER ZONE ]
– Blacksite and Sirocco are now both available in official Danger Zone matchmaking as a time-based map rotation.
– Radar jammers block drone pilots with static interference while the jammer is active.
– Drones fly slower when carrying paradrop crates.
– Armor starting equipment option will now give both armor and helmet.
[ MISC ]
– Updated SDR libraries to the latest version.
– Restricted start of client-side demo recording on dedicated servers to warmup and freezetime.
[ MAPS ]
Vertigo:
– Changed Wingman version to use bombsite A.
– Bombsite A changes:
– Pushed back cover on site.
– Tightened final ramp up to site.
– Moved position of crane slightly, made area around it accessible.
– Shortened wood fence, letting CTs more easily control ramp or drop down.
– Moved scaffolding in back of A forward towards the wall.
– Added self-boost onto concrete formwork on A site.
Sirocco:
– Added missing collisions to various door/window frame models.
– Fixed another player stuck spot.
""

Reactions: Helios
Mar 1, 2018
nt prokda

the only game I play on pc, what's your rank? i'm currently LE, had too much break from CS so rank went down a lot

triplestation

Dec 23, 2008
NYC

I haven't played in 2 or 3 years but I went as far as being a farmer with a tan. I'd make kennyS blush, I was insane with an awp

Aintitcool

Gold Member
Sep 3, 2017
Vienna, Austria
nt prokda

the only game I play on pc, what's your rank? i'm currently LE, had too much break from CS so rank went down a lot
I just recently got back into CSGO and am now Silver 3. But I have ages of tactical experience playing on minor ESL clan on CSS days and in general always analysing the way the enemy plays.

Mar 1, 2018
I just recently got back into CSGO and am now Silver 3. But I have ages of tactical experience playing on minor ESL clan on CSS days and in general always analysing the way the enemy plays.
CS:S will always have a special place in my heart lol, used to play it with friends like a madman in internet cafes. Still like to boot it up from time to time.

Ingeniero

Jan 2, 2009
Lima, Perú.
I play some at nights (south america).
Trying to improvemy ranking (nova 2 gold stars).
Hit me if you feel like it: Steam CS:GO ID: MarKONiO

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
i quit some time after 1.6, played from alpha on

source sucked and go in its early iteration did too, i might give it another shot soon but tbh, i feel like the game is just too damn easy and fpses have significantly outpaced it with better mobility and athleticism

it's still a good stepping stone for scrubs tho, shame quake sucks

Aintitcool

Gold Member
Sep 3, 2017
Vienna, Austria
I hate playing with people who don't know the importance of good smokes. Lost a game today where I was carrying my team. And then it all fell apart.

12Goblins

Mar 1, 2017
yup lol we beat Super which I believe was cal-p or cal-i at the time
then we got our shit pushed in by da_bears's team, Mug n Mouse i think? I forget

my highlight was rolling XeqtR at warcraft 3 in front of large audience though :p

Reactions: Aintitcool

Guynamedbilly

Feb 28, 2018
Think there'd ever be a chance they'd add a classic mode to CSGO? Like with Source physics, hitscan, and animations?

Plaguecrafter

Neo Member
Mar 6, 2019
Think there'd ever be a chance they'd add a classic mode to CSGO? Like with Source physics, hitscan, and animations?
Somehow I doubt they'd go out of their way to add those, as a really small minority would want that. Those that want that will play the older games.

Ribi

Oct 24, 2017
The old OT Can still be resurrected but no one responds to me there. ez for Furia