• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Court Flight Logs Released today show that Trump accompanied Epstein to Newark Int’l Airport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
Court Flight Logs Released yesterday show that Trump accompanied Epstein on the Lolita Express (Corrected Thread Title)

The story speaks for itself...

In addition to this, Trump's name and contact information also appear in Epstein's "black book" that kept track of his friends and associates.

Trump's name is one of names circled in Epstein's black book, although the significance of the circles is not known.

In Trump's entry, which Gawker redacted identifying information from, both his New York and Palm Beach addresses are listed, along with 14 phone numbers, including at least two of "Milania's" numbers, a person identified as "Howard Wilson Houseman," "Trump Security," and a person identified as "Norma direct emergency contact," who was likely Trump's now-deceased longtime executive assistant.

Most damning of all, one of Epstein accusers also accused Trump of raping her at Epstein's Manhattan residence when she was 13 years old.

The complaint, brought against Trump and Epstein, alleges that the victim attended multiple parties at Epstein's residence in the summer of 1994 that Trump also attended. An anonymous witness claimed to be an employee of Epstein.

The plaintiff alleged that she "was enticed by promises of money and a modeling career to attend a series of parties, with other similarly situated minor females" at Epstein's Manhattan residence. Trump was said to have attended at least four of the same parties, and to have knownthe plaintiff was 13-years-old, since he knew her for the previous 7 years, too.

The document alleges that Trump repeatedly initiated sexual contact with the plaintiff, then on the fourth encounter at one of Epstein's parties, tied her to a bed, exposed himself, and "forcibly raped" her.

Last edited:

finowns

May 10, 2009
Story isn't there. And wasn't the allegation about the 13 year old debunked and she recanted?

edit - using wayback machine I got this: https://web.archive.org/web/20190810020758/https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/new-epstein-flight-logs-show-trump-flew-on-his-plane-in-1997?_amp=true

In 1997, now-President Trump flew on a plane belonging to jet-setting financier Jeffrey Epstein, joining the recently accused child sex trafficker on a trip from Palm Beach, Florida, to Newark, New Jersey, court documents unsealed Friday revealed.
Dozens of pages of flight logs were ordered released today by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit along with 2,000 pages of other court records connected to the defamation lawsuit brought by Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre against British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell, Epstein’s on-again-off-again girlfriend and longtime associate whom Giuffre has accused of helping Epstein abuse her and other women when Giuffre was underage.

The 14-page indictment against Epstein from July alleges he sexually exploited dozens of minor girls at his homes in Manhattan, New York, and Palm Beach, among other locations, between 2002 and 2005 and perhaps beyond. Some of the victims were allegedly as young as 14 at the time the alleged crimes occurred.
That doesn't say Trump went to a 'private sex slave island'

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
No the allegation was not debunked and no she did not recant.

The flight log release happened yesterday and show Trump on Epstein's private jets flight logs.

Joe T.

Oct 3, 2004
Montreal, Quebec

You've been watching MSNBC, admit it. They've been trying really hard to get their audience to believe Trump is guilty of, well, everything. That Washington Examiner story only mentions the one flight from Florida to New York that was already public knowledge.

Reactions: Bolivar687

mcz117chief

Sep 29, 2013
Bohemia

You've been watching MSNBC, admit it. They've been trying really hard to get their audience to believe Trump is guilty of, well, everything. That Washington Examiner story only mentions the one flight from Florida to New York that was already public knowledge.
So another nothingburger?

Reactions: Joe T.
Oct 27, 2017
Lol. I don't have cable and I don't watch any of the news networks. But if you prefer to pretend the court log release yesterday listing Trump on Epstein private jets flight logs didn't happen, go ahead.

Last edited:

finowns

May 10, 2009
No the allegation was not debunked and no she did not recant.

The flight log release happened yesterday and show Trump on Epstein's private jets flight logs.
But that isn't your claim. You said "Trump accompanied Epstein to his private sex slave island." It is well known that Trump caught a ride on Epstein's plane with I believe the man's son but not to a sex slave island.

You should link to that story if you have it.

Last edited:

finowns

May 10, 2009
It's literally in the OP. How are you not seeing it?

There should be 3 linked stories in the OP. Are you seeing them?
No I'm not seeing it. Just copy and paste the section of the story where it say's "Trump accompanied Epstein to his private sex slave island."

Last edited:
  • Praise the Sun
Reactions: Damage Inc

Elcid

Jul 27, 2018
It's literally in the OP. How are you not seeing it?

There should be 3 linked stories in the OP. Are you seeing them?
Umm OP.
"The new flight manifests show Trump joining Epstein, Epstein’s brother Mark, Ghislaine Maxwell, and others on the flight from Palm Beach International Airport to Newark Liberty International Airport on Jan. 5, 1997, supporting Mark Epstein's previous recollection of Trump flying on Epstein’s jet."

Doesn't say anything about going to his island, just say he was literally on the plane, and they used to be neighbors, so that makes sense. Not absolving Trump here, but this seems like a classic case of misdirection.

Reactions: zelo-ca
Oct 27, 2017
I was mistaken in saying the flight logs place him on the sex slave island. I am would imagine that any such trips would have been kept off book.

The flight logs place him as one of the people that accompanied Epstein on Epstein's private jet and likely partied with him in his Manhattan residence, which is where the Epstein accuser claimed Trump raped her.

This along with Trumps name being circled on his black book is all pretty damning and is atleast worth discussing.

Epstein is dead now. Not sure we will ever find out why Trump and his acquaintes names show up so often in Epstein's black book or why Trump's name is circled.

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: Bolivar687

desertdroog

Aug 12, 2008
I was mistaken in saying the flight logs place him on the sex slave island. I am would imagine that any such trips would have been kept off book.

The flight logs place him as one of the people that accompanied Epstein on Epstein's private jet and likely partied with him in his Manhattan residence, which is where the Epstein accuser claimed Trump raped her.

This along with Trumps name being circled on his black book is all pretty damning and is atleast worth discussing.

Epstein is dead now. Not sure we will ever find out why Trump and his acquaintes names show up so often in Epstein's black book or why Trump's name is circled.

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach

Something wrong with your thinker muscle?
Is the magic pedo island in NJ ?

No you were not mistaken.
You were repeatedly being retard and spewing fake news even after being corrected.

Trump flew one to NJ == orange man bad
Clinton flew to rape island 27 times == clintons good. it is her time!

Reactions: HeresJohnny

King of Foxes

Jan 9, 2018
Latvia
I watched bbc yesterday and their coverage of the suicide.

They just kept reshowing the video of Trump with Epstein in the 90s. No mention of Clinton or that English royal at all.

Just Trump Trump Trump

Oct 27, 2017
I watched bbc yesterday and their coverage of the suicide.

They just kept reshowing the video of Trump with Epstein in the 90s. No mention of Clinton or that English royal at all.

Just Trump Trump Trump

I agree with you, Clinton, Trump, English royalty and any one else listed in Epstein's flight logs and in his black book all likely engaged in sex with minors.

Oct 27, 2017
Something wrong with your thinker muscle?
Is the magic pedo island in NJ ?

No you were not mistaken.
You were repeatedly being retard and spewing fake news even after being corrected.

Trump flew one to NJ == orange man bad
Clinton flew to rape island 27 times == clintons good. it is her time!
In truth you are being a retard and spewing fake news.

Clinton never showed up on any flight logs to the rape island either. Both Clinton and trump show up on his flight logs, but never to rape island. That's why I think the trips to rape island are kept off book, because Clinton never shows up on flight logs to rape island either.

I do think Clinton, Trump and anyone else is Epstein's flight logs and his black book had sex with the young girls he was trafficking.

As for the flight to NJ. That's actually fairly close to Epstein's mansion which is where almost all of the girls that accuse Epstein of rape stated that many of the rapes occurred. It's also where the accuser that claimed that both Epstein and Trump raped her stated that her rape occurred.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
what makes you think trump dicked younger girls, i don't think he'd go outta his way to be the anti trafficker / pedo guy if it were true

he'd def not retweet the pedo island stuff knowing full well a tape could exist, or that he'd be named

seems he's always liked hot women and been a bit of a womanizer, that's the most you can say

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
There is a lot of evidence suggesting that Trump did it. Just as much evidence as there is that Clinton did it.

Both Trump and Clinton flew on the Lolita Express Private jet ( and no Clinton never showed up on flight logs as traveling to the rape island, despite what right wing propaganda told you). Most of the allegations of rape that Epstein was going to be prosecuted for were done in Epstein's NY mansion that is located within driving distance of Trump's travel with Epstein.

Trump also shows up and is circled in Epstein's black book.

And one of Epstein's accusers also accuses Trump of raping her as well.

One of the defendants against Epstein was also recruited into sex trafficking while she was working at Trump's Mar a Lago. That's where Epstein met and recruited her.

It's all in the links in the OP.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
There is a lot of evidence suggesting that Trump did it. Just as much evidence as there is that Clinton did it.

Both Trump and Clinton flew on the Lolita Express Private jet ( and no Clinton never showed up on flight logs as traveling to the rape island, despite what right wing propaganda told you). Most of the allegations of rape that Epstein was going to be prosecuted for were done in Epstein's NY mansion that is located within driving distance of Trump's travel with Epstein.

Trump also shows up and is circled in Epstein's black book.

And one of Epstein's accusers also accuses Trump of raping her as well.

One of the defendants against Epstein was also recruited into sex trafficking while she was working at Trump's Mar a Lago. That's where Epstein met and recruited her.

It's all in the links in the OP.

danielberg

Jun 20, 2018
You are selliing bullshit, the 13 year old story was investigated and nothing came from it she lied.
Trump never was at pedo island AT ALL he once was on the same plane as epstein (on the way to NY) thats IT and esptein once visited a party a mar a lago from which trump banned him because he acted like a dick to a waitress btw this is where all the pics come from used to sell half truths to tools like you.
BTW bill clinton actually was on pedo island over 20 times if you have any decency correct your opening post and your headlines.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
You are selliing bullshit, the 13 year old story was investigated and nothing came from it she lied.
Trump never was at pedo island AT ALL he once was on the same plane as epstein (on the way to NY) thats IT and esptein once visited a party a mar a lago from which trump banned him because he acted like a dick to a waitress btw this is where all the pics come from used to sell half truths to low iq easily manipulated useful tools like you.
BTW clintons actually were on pedo island over 20 times and several high ranking dems as well, if you have any decency correct your opening post and your headlines or drop fucking dead.
I don't know where you get your news but you made a number of false statements...

1. The Clinton's were never on any flights to pedo island. They were on flight log with Epstein, the same as trump, but the flight was to South Africa for a Clinton foundation meeting, not to pedo island.

2. The 13 yr old girls story was never investigated. She filed the court case accusing Epstein and Trump of rape and soon after reported she was getting death threats ever since she filed the court case and then she was never heard from again (so she either ran away or was made to "disappear"). The court conveniently was unable to pursue the case without her.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
I don't know where you get your news but you made a number of false statements...

1. The Clinton's were never on any flights to pedo island. They were on flight log with Epstein, the same as trump, but the flight was to South Africa for a Clinton foundation meeting, not to pedo island.

2. The 13 yr old girls story was never investigated. She filed the court case accusing Epstein and Trump of rape and soon after reported she was getting death threats ever since she filed the court case and ran away so the court was unable proceed.
is number 2 the joan doe from the general election cycle?

danielberg

Jun 20, 2018

2. The 13 yr old girls story was never investigated. She filed the court case accusing Epstein and Trump of rape and soon after reported she was getting death threats ever since she filed the court case and ran away so the court was unable proceed.
You are wrong in both points shocker and you are mind reading in point 2 as well.
Oh and btw all victims that talked said nothing about trump just so you know even the recent one when directly asked but she did point to two high ranking democrats.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
You are wrong in both points shocker and you are mind reading in point 2 as well.
Oh and btw all victims that talked said nothing about trump just so you know even the recent one when directly asked but she did point to two high ranking democrats.

If I am wrong, prove it. Link me to any new story stating that Clinton was on any flight log to Epstein's private island.

Both Trump and Clinton are on flight logs for Epstein's private jet, but not to his private island, in either case.

None of Epstein's accusers accused Clinton of raping them. One of them accused Trump of raping her.

If I were a betting man, I would bet that Trump, Clinton, Prince Harry and everyone else that is circled in Epstein's black book and flew around on his private jet with him had sex with his child.sex slaves.

Last edited:

generaldane

Dec 11, 2008
It's hilarious how people will trip over themselves to protect their guy, isn't it likely that both Clinton and Trump could be pedo scumbags equally guys? Or must it be the guy that you hate while the guy that you love could do no wrong? In any event if either turns out to be, fuck em both with the big dick of the law I say.

danielberg

Jun 20, 2018
If I am wrong, prove it. Link me to any new story stating that Clinton was on any flight log to Epstein's private island.

Both Trump and Clinton are on flight logs for Epstein's private jet, but not to his private island, in either case.

None of Epstein's accusers accused Clinton of raping them. One of them accused Trump of raping her.
You just proved yourself that you sell bullshit.
Ok here is your headline "flight logs released today show that trump accompanied epstain to his private sex slave island" this is what this thread is promoted with
and here is your own fucking sentence "Both Trump and Clinton are on flight logs for Epstein's private jet, but not to his private island, in either case." so kindly fuck off and do your homework before spreading russia conspiracy theory v2 you fool.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
So Danielberg, do you now admit that you are wrong then?

I already admitted I was wrong about the original title and posted the correct title in the OP quite a long while ago, and linked the correct article in the OP.

Waiting on you to own up to being wrong yourself

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
A lot of evidence?
I love evidence!
Please provide all this evidence.

Please note I'm using the classic definition of the word evidence that falls outside of hearsay and 'accusations are evidence'.
Evidence is not the same as proof. There is plenty of evidence but that's not the same thing as being able to prove it beyond reasonable doubt in court now that Epstein.is.dead.

Much of the evidence is in the OP. Flight logs, black book, court filings etc.

There is some more here if you are curious... https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/2019/7/9/20686347/jeffrey-epstein-trump-bill-clinton

Last edited:
Reactions: dragonfart28

danielberg

Jun 20, 2018
So Danielberg, do you now admit that you are wrong then?

I already admitted I was wrong about the original title and posted the correct title in the OP quite a long while ago, and linked the correct article in the OP.

Waiting on you to own up to being wrong yourself
You are not worth my time just continue ignore that high level democrats got named 2 days ago while after directly ask about trump nothing came to the victims mind, i am sure no one noticed you deliberately ignored this.
This time i do a bit of mind reading as well.. you are just another child eating eating up whatever the hell the next narrative is, you are one of the children who bought fully into muh russia and learned nothing.

Last edited:

gunslikewhoa

Mar 3, 2014

Bill Clinton is listed in logs for 27 flights, some without secret service, many with underage girls on board. Make a thread about that.

Last edited:

crowbrow

Feb 28, 2019
Is it so hard to imagine that some politicians from both parties are disgusting pedophile psychopaths? I always thought that was common accepted knowledge.

GamingKaiju

Oct 24, 2014
So Trump got on a flight once with someone he met a few times who he didn’t know was actually a pedo and now Trump is a pedo?

You are reaching so far you finger tips are ticking your back here dude.

If someone was hiding such a disgusting secret they certainly wouldn’t run for potus. That shit would come out so fast it would make your head spin.

Also you say flight logs have been kept quiet, but all flight logs are recorded with who, where and duration which is then collaborative with the planes transponder, gps or flight recorder. So Trump didn’t go to the island he jumped on a plane one time with a predator which he didn’t know he was at the time.

Last edited:

Shifty.

Sep 25, 2015
Somewhere in space
Is it so hard to imagine that some politicians from both parties are disgusting pedophile psychopaths? I always thought that was common accepted knowledge.
While it's not a difficult image to conjure up, I'd rather not have to use my imagination where political matters are concerned.

MrTickles

Feb 22, 2018
Seems mueller missed this, 2 years and 30,000 interviews wasn't enough, but suddenly random media reports are finding all the dirt.

Sigh, more very fake news.

Hotspurr

Jan 27, 2018
It wouldn't surprise me if Trump did some of these things. Mostly because:

1) he literally made the "grab her by the pussy" comments. What kind of a trash person would say such things? Clearly he didn't have respect for women and saw them as play things. I understand the media blew it way out of proportion, but think about his character here.

2) there were more than a dozen accusers saying that he groped or sexually engaged them in some way. Maybe some of them are lying, maybe not.

3) Pornstar payments and his rat bastard lawyer Cohen. The two have been involved in some shady stuff, including payments for sex relates things.

So I guess I understand Trump supporters defending him, but it's hard to buy against the evidence against his character. He may very well had been in some shady things with Epstein and it's quite interesting to see there was a lawsuit implicating Trump that later just seem to "disappear".

danielberg

Jun 20, 2018
Bill Clinton is listed in logs for 27 flights, some without secret service, many with underage girls on board. Make a thread about that.
dont bother he will ignore it, same as victims naming big democrats and royal family members, same victims saying trump was not involved, trump kicking out epstain of mar a lago after he was a dick, trump never visiting pedo island, despite A lawyer for one of Epstein’s victims saying the only high powered person who helped them in 2009 as they began their pursuit for justice was trump.
The media is good in smearing and if you only watch msnbc you wouldnt know shit, but then again in the age of information ignorance is a choice especially just months after muh russia crumbled.

Last edited:
Reactions: cryptoadam

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Mar 5, 2009
The story is in the OP
From the stories:
Giuffre stated “Jeffrey told me that Donald Trump is a good friend of his” but disputed Trump flirted with her or had sex with any girls on the flight. “Oh, I didn't physically see him have sex with any of the girls, so I can't say who he had sex with in his whole life or not,” Giuffre said. “But I just know it wasn't with me when I was with other girls.” She also said she never saw Trump at any of Epstein’s homes.
Now that isn't saying nothing happened. Maybe she just didn't see it. But in the "evidence" you have presented I am not really seeing anything yet. You are bringing up the story about the 13 year old girl. That popped up a little bit before election day, the victim never actually came forward and presented a case. They then conviently disappeared right after election day. If there is more to the story I can't read it from what you posted because it is behind a paywall. Your other evidence is circled names. We have no idea what that means, if anything.

I'd rather let the story develop. Right now this is you:

• Love

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008

1) he literally made the "grab her by the pussy" comments. What kind of a trash person would say such things? Clearly he didn't have respect for women and saw them as play things. I understand the media blew it way out of proportion, but think about his character here.

2) there were more than a dozen accusers saying that he groped or sexually engaged them in some way. Maybe some of them are lying, maybe not.

3) Pornstar payments and his rat bastard lawyer Cohen. The two have been involved in some shady stuff, including payments for sex relates things.

So I guess I understand Trump supporters defending him, but it's hard to buy against the evidence against his character. He may very well had been in some shady things with Epstein and it's quite interesting to see there was a lawsuit implicating Trump that later just seem to "disappear".
dude if you could record the heinous things i've said among friends, you'd probably want me dead

Airola

Jun 25, 2015
Finland
Why do you think a name circled automatically means it's because he had sex with kids, or even anything other sexual things? Couldn't it be for all kinds of business purposes? Maybe he thought Trump is a good contact for money related things. If some billionaire who is found guilty of having sex slaves has circled names it doesn't mean the circles are connected to the sex slave thing. It could be they are connected to the billionaire thing. It's not as if everything he did and marked down must be connected to the vilest things he did.

So basically this all always comes back to "but he told he grabs by the pussy."

Russia conspiracy, pedophile accusations, everything always comes back to "but he said and did this and that inappropriate thing back then."

If someone is an asshole, that doesn't mean he is guilty of all kinds of vile things imaginable.

Hotspurr

Jan 27, 2018
Why do you guys always go to extremes. I said it wouldn't surprise me based on his character according to 3 separate events (which by the way, you only had something to say for one of them). I'm not saying he is guilty, I am saying that based on what I think about his character and what he has done in the past that there is a substantial chance that it is possible.

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
Why do you guys always go to extremes. I said it wouldn't surprise me based on his character according to 3 separate events (which by the way, you only had something to say for one of them). I'm not saying he is guilty, I am saying that based on what I think about his character and what he has done in the past that there is a substantial chance that it is possible.
it's all baseless public opinion garbage

'trash person'
'maybe some are lying, maybe not'
'shady stuff'

bruh

Last edited:

Hotspurr

Jan 27, 2018
it's all baseless public opinion garbage

'trash person'
'maybe some are lying, maybe not'
'shady stuff'

bruh
Fine. Let's ignore anything negative the president does or has been involved in because it makes it harder to defend him.

Status
Not open for further replies.