• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Craft Beer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekdrm2d1

What's the coolest bottle opener you have?

I like those solid steel ones with the hold at the bottom. Often called a paddle or bartenders bottle opener.

For Christmas, I got my brother a Tree House bottle opener.
I want one for myself!

s-l500.jpg

I know some breweries aren't the cool ones to like once they get popular but Anchor Brewing's Anchor Steam is one of the best crafts I've had...

Steam_BeerBioImage.png

I'd love to try their Blackberry Daze IPA but you can't get it in the UK.

Oh a thread made for me.

I'm located on the border of NYC so I go to every other half release on Saturdays. Other half is god tier beer. Such crushable IPAs.

I use the OH to trade for treehouse (king Julius is releasing tomorrow!) Trillium and tired hands (there's a double vanilla milkshake releasing tomorrow, hyped.)

Other Half is amazing. Grimm is also a great brewery and I'm a huge Sixpoint fan as well.

What's the coolest bottle opener you have?

I like those solid steel ones with the hold at the bottom. Often called a paddle or bartenders bottle opener.

For Christmas, I got my brother a Tree House bottle opener.
I want one for myself!

s-l500.jpg

I have a magnetic one on the fridge that has a magnet to catch the bottlecaps as they fall. It's nothing special, and yet everyone who uses it is like "whoa, that's cool" (my friends are a simple people). It's branded from an Oregon Beer group, so I don't have an actual picture, but it's basically this:

i LOVE beer. I used to hate it but, then i bought a St Arnolds Sampler back and drank the whole goddamned thing.

So far St. Arnolds is my bread and butter. I prefer the Weedwacker and Lawnmower. Nothing aside from Shiner comes close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom