• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crash and Spyro PS1 games (EDIT: and others) may now be downloaded to American Vitas.

vivftp

Wait, what's the problem here? Isn't this a good thing?

It is. It's just that some people were soured over buying these games during the recent flash sale because they couldn't be used on North American Vitas. As a result, some did not buy them.

Fortunately for me, I did buy the Crash games because I figured they'd be available one day! :) I'm sure my nephew is gonna love 'em!

Magwik

Banned
What kind of sadistic shit is this, right after the sale?
Weh2d1y.gif

Zalman

It is. It's just that some people were soured over buying these games during the recent flash sale because they couldn't be used on North American Vitas. As a result, some did not buy them.

Fortunately for me, I did buy the Crash games because I figured they'd be available one day! :) I'm sure my nephew is gonna love 'em!
So you can buy games before they're officially available? Seems odd.

Freeman

Banned
This raises a question, why was it no possible before but now it is? Sony acquired crash rights confirmed.

Yes!! bought every Crash game on sale yesterday.

Fuck!! Didn't buy the Spyro games because I knew I couldn't play them on Vita :(

Bought all Crash and Spyro games this weekend. It's understand able if you didn't get any but considering there were already working on Vita in Europe and the outrage this weekend I honestly thought they were going to come eventually. If not I only spent a few bucks on stuff I still own and could play on my PS3.

Goddamn it, I didn't buy them because they didn't work on Vita. I knew I should have. Pretty pissed right know, why not announce this back on Friday

B.O.O.M

well shit...would have bought CTR or something I had known

Either way some really really nice couple of weeks for vita announcements :D

Takao

Banned
Whoa, basically everything on my PSN download list from PSP is downloadable now. Even a removed game like DBZ: Shin Budokai ...

TheOGB

Banned
This raises a question, why was it no possible before but now it is? Sony acquired crash rights confirmed.
Thank the heavens, the check finally cleared!

For some reason I have Crash Tag Team Racing on my PSN account. It's downloadable via the list too.
The PSP game? You couldn't play that on Vita before?

Whoa, basically everything on my PSN download list from PSP is downloadable now. Even a removed game like DBZ: Shin Budokai ...
Oh, interesting. I wonder why this is happening?

daevv

Bought Crash Team Racing yesterday thinking it would be added to Vita sometime in the future.

THE FUTURE IS NOW!

KalBalboa

Banned
Downloading Crash 2 right now to my Vita.

I honestly forget which Crash/Spyro games I own versus which are through PS+. Time to check the store.

Mairu

Really fucking stupid that they didn't change this before they put them all on sale. There's no way I'm spending full price on them now.

I just noticed that the old psp modnation racers is now downloadable. Yeah, i wonder whats going on. someone should check to see if portable ops works now.

dolabla

Hell yeah! Downloading all three Crash's now. PSP Demos are also now downloadable. I thought you couldn't play PSP Demos? They're now showing up as downloadable.

Top Bottom