• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crash and Spyro PS1 games (EDIT: and others) may now be downloaded to American Vitas.

Firehead

i'm crying right now
13958582961_ab561d3f25_b.jpg

Daaaaaaaaaaamn! Wish I had snagged PSP2 before Sega pulled it. Looks like Burnout Dominator is included as well. Woop.

Tiamant

Everytime I see one of these threads my heart stops for a second. When will I be able to play Megaman on my euro Vita Sony, WHEN!?

RK128

Wow, even all the PS Minis work on Vita now (like Pac Man Championship Edition!)...

Today is an amazing day for Vita!

I wonder if we are going to get a massive PS1 and PSP sale to celebrate this great news :).

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
A lot of games weren't compatible, like the crash/spyro ps1 games and many psp games. It appears as if it is all good now, though.

Honestly, they should've just paid the dollar. Could've had all those games for the price of just one of them now.

We always had some, but tons were missing form the vita's store or didn't work on vita.

Thanks guys. I'm assuming Sony will advertise this at some point ...

Prelude.

Considering that I never had owned any of the consoles in the Playstation family (but planning on getting a PS4 next year), I'm wondering what you would guys would recommend for a first-timer? Klonoa looks like it's a fun platformer.

Klonoa is great. Tomba and Tomba 2 (although currently only the japanese version of the latter is available on the US PSN so don't buy it right now) are also amazing.

Hollycat

Legit best news of this year.

Edit: at least it would be if there was a search feature for download lists. I have to scroll down to the bottom of over 2000 things to get to these games.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Looks like I can even download my old Brave Story PSP purchase to my Vita now.

Sony really wants me to get that 64GB card with all this.

KalBalboa

Banned
Basically, the gates have been opened. I'm this close to buying Future Cop LAPD to confirm whether or not it works. How much is that Genesis collection going for on the PSN?

dallow_bg

nods at old men
ZANACxZANAC and LUP*SALAD now work directly.
A couple of the removed PSX imports still do not show up, or at least I can't find it. (Magical Drop and Kyuiin)

A PS3 demo shows up as downloadable, gives an error when you try to download it.

xclaw

I know I would have bought them all too if this was mentioned while they were on sale.

Double checked everywhere to see they weren't Vita compatible so I said, nope.

Ugh.

Sophia

lol, it gives me the option to download Split/Second PS3 demo to the Vita. I don't have the space to actually try it however.

2014-04-21-1922476kr3g.jpg

Jomjom

Banned
Come on it was $.99. You all should have bought them anyway. 6 games (7 if you count ctr) for 6 or 7 bucks is not even lunch money.

Seik

Banned
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

I didn't buy the three Crash games during the flash sale ESPECIALLY because they didn't work on the Vita at first. I already have the three originals on discs, so if I was to buy them it was going to be exclusively for the Vita. =_=

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
Fucking shit I'm happy and mad as hell at the same time! Should've bought CTR/Crash 3 when I had the chance :(. The other discoveries people in the thread are pointing out are also nice.

Tigress

What Jack could not do has been done.

And I bought every single one in the flash sale just in case of this. Aww yiss.

Ugh! I was not so farsighted as you and figured not going to buy if I can't play on the Vita. It's just annoying they did this a day after the sale is over. I totally would have bought spyro at that price for my Vita.

*sigh*.

Top Bottom