• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crash Bandicoot Trilogy "Lost Treasures" DLC trophies leaked

If one of those is Stormy Ascent (and I think it's the first one), hoo boy.

If this isn't free I do not like this though.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I just checked, the other two games don't have them. But also, all 3 games now have 25 trophies each, where as Crash 1 only had 23 before this DLC.

The question is, will it be free or paid?

steveovig

I just checked, the other two games don't have them. But also, all 3 games now have 25 trophies each, where as Crash 1 only had 23 before this DLC.

The question is, will it be free or paid?

So they each have their own trophy set? Edit:whoops, I guess so lol

Zubz

Banned
I was expecting Stormy Ascent, but this seems like a skeezy way to do it.

... But I mean, I'll still buy it.

Roo

There's a guy in the Crash Discord and Reddit saying that, according to somehow who has reverse-engineering files, these are actually day one patch/updates rather than DLC.

I mean, it's Activision after all so I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being DLC but there it is.

Camjo-Z

We're getting 3 amazing remakes for $40 and people are already quick to complain about potential paid DLC to add new levels?

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
The Crown Jewel icon looks like an enemy in Slippery Climb.

The only level related to Slippery Climb is...

Fj0823

We're getting 3 amazing remakes for $40 and people are already quick to complain about potential paid DLC to add new levels?

Gaf has a hate boner for Crash, its mot even funny.

Every single thread has people saying over and over that Crash was never really good,just poor PS1 peasants that didn't know any real platformers

Meanwhile, Amiibos are totally not BS on-disc DLC because Mario does it

PSqueak

Banned
If one of those is Stormy Ascent (and I think it's the first one), hoo boy.

If this isn't free I do not like this though.

I found out about Stormy Ascent literally earlier today, and im assuming it will be restored into the main game.

Never heard of Super Lugii U?

Technically speaking, it could be played as an stand alone game, and for that matter, "stand alone playable" DLC is a practice i could encourage.

Alphahawk

People getting upset about this are being silly. You are getting 3 great games remastered and these levels weren't in the original game so it makes sense to include it as DLC.

Tagg9

People getting upset about this are being silly. You are getting 3 great games remastered and these levels weren't in the original game so it makes sense to include it as DLC.

Yup, 3 completely remade and remastered classic games for the price of $40 and people are getting worked up about potentially having to pay a few dollars for DLC (that was made in addition to the original games). Completely unnecessary outrage.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
kUandeg.jpg

This pic was floating around today. From reddit or 4chan.

Fisty

What other remasters or remakes do this, besides COD4? Charging for extra content in these re-releases is VERY uncommon

pizzacat

Banned
Uncharted collection has a dlc slot for achievements when its just extra challenges on a new difficulty

Dont look too into this

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
What other remasters or remakes do this, besides COD4? Charging for extra content in these re-releases is VERY uncommon
Sega decided to make the extra content that was included in the Gamecube versions of Sonic Adventure 1 (the Mission Mode) & 2 (the 2-player mode which was originally in the damn Dreamcast original) as DLC for the HD ports on XBLA/PSN. Not sure if that counts since they're not a true remaster & more of an upscaling.

goldenpp72

Remastering 3 games to the extent they have and then pricing it at 40 dollars is also uncommon, get over it. If this is content never before completed and released no one should be upset.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Gaf has a hate boner for Crash, its mot even funny.

Every single thread has people saying over and over that Crash was never really good,just poor PS1 peasants that didn't know any real platformers

Meanwhile, Amiibos are totally not BS on-disc DLC because Mario does it

I was going to say thats not true at all because most people here are very excited for Crash and it was a big part of their childhood.

Then I looked at your last line and realized you shouldn't be taken seriously. What was the need to bring up amiibo? Get off that console warrior bullshit.

Who cares if they charge a few bucks to include a remaster of a level which wasn't technically in the game. They put in the work to bring it back.

Buy it if you want to or don't. I don't think I'll even bother. It was left out for a reason and the game has enough content for me.

Fj0823

I was going to say thats not true at all because most people here are very excited for Crash and it was a big part of their childhood.

Then I looked at your last line and realized you shouldn't be taken seriously. What was the need to bring up amiibo? Get off that console warrior bullshit.

Game's probably multiplatform anyway

Console warrior BSers are the peoole derailing every single Crash thread to tell us it was never good.

Any and all excuses to make this game seem like a failure are always taken.DLC, 30fps, was never good, can't compare to Mario, no one wants this...Every single thread

You're right, my comment on Amiibos might have been a dumb shot, but frankly, I'm just tired of the same BS in every Crash thread

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Game's probably multiplatform anyway

Console warrior BSers are the peoole derailing every single Crash thread to tell us it was never good.

Any and all excuses to make this game seem like a failure are always taken.DLC, 30fps, was never good, can't compare to Mario, no one wants this...Every single thread

You're right my comment on Amiibos might have been a dumb shot, but frankly, I'm just tired of the same BS in every Crash thread

There will be negative nancys everywhere. Don't let em get to you.

If it means anything I'm very excited for the Crash trilogy and its one of my most anticipated game of the year.

Top Bottom