• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Creative Assembly New Action Game

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Creative Assembly confirm development of an action project that will establish a new franchise as part of their growing portfolio. This new action title will sit alongside Total War, Hyenas and the studio’s other yet-to-be announced project.

It will be a significant wait before further details are revealed, but Creative Assembly is excited to see this dedicated project team take shape as part of an ongoing expansion of the CA Sofia studio in Bulgaria.

The team are recruiting across all disciplines, prioritising candidates with experience working on third-person titles using the Unreal 5 engine. Current priorities include game design, programming, technical art and animation.

Lady Jane

Banned
> New Creative Assembly game
> not Total War: The Lord of the Rings

giphy.gif

MiguelItUp

What's the point of announcing a game that doesn't even have a title? All we know it's an action game and it's years away.

Pointless announcement.
Yuuuup.
Fucking Sega, give us Alien Isolation 2 already. PLEASE.
I'll hate them forever for not getting us a sequel. Insanely stupid on their part.
I doubt they make it past that Hyenas games.
I can't help but feel like that game will hurt them pretty bad. At least judging by that leaked footage. Ugh.

Top Bottom