• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Creepiest monster in gaming?

2dikqcg.jpg

Looks freaky and has that awful scream too.

Pancho

Qurupancho
Lard said:

Surprised no one mentioned anything about Rule of Rose till now, that game is creepy as a whole.

But to contribute to this magnificent thread, The Fallen Woman from FF2 really freaks me out, how she crawls to you on her back with all her limbs bent in strange ways *shudders*.

Fallen_woman_bio.jpg

Avyrocky

Banned
The cerberus scared the shit out of me when it smashed through the glass window in the corridor of RE1...

Rocky Out

diablopanqueque said:
I couldn't find a picture of it ingame but this was a close enough resemblance...

[imhttp://img58.imageshack.us/img58/338/theunbornwallpaper51280.jpg[/img]

Spider Shibito from Siren: Blood Curse (New Translation)

God I hated these. Their animations were so disturbing that I had to put the controller down upon the first reveal of one.
That was what I thought of when I saw the Unborn trailer! :D
936034_20080716_790screen043.jpg

Melchiah

Lard said:

Damn, I never got to play the game, because some Italian and English politicians managed to prevent the game's release in Europe, by claiming the player has to bury a little girl in the game. The truth is, there was only a non-interactive FMV scene where that happened. =(

UFRA

GillaTheGorilla said:
2dikqcg.jpg

Looks freaky and has that awful scream too.

Fucking Khezu!!!

I hate that thing. Combine MHFU's clunky controls with a powerful monster like that and it's a frustrating battle.

Top Bottom