• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Creepy Dude Just Beat Off Watching Me Shower At The Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.
zlatko said:
Why would you not call him out on it? Soapy or not if you were disturbed by it and had noticed it----why not YELL at him from the shower.

Your reaction makes no sense and I call bull crap on this story of yours.

To this dude and everyone else questioning my reaction, my thought process was "Oh shit--that guy's fapping to me. What the hell. *begins to say something, but stops* If that dude is crazy enough to stand there and fap at me with the curtain wide open, he's probably crazy enough to bumrush me in the shower and his dick might touch me. I don't want that. *turns to face away from dude*".

People in New York are completely insane. I rarely feel endangered, but when I do, it's always that unpredictable, creepy, gut-churning kind of endangerment where you don't know what the hell the person causing the problem might do. Even normal people here think it's normal to chew with your mouth wide open--New Yorkers are a whole different breed of crazy.

JzeroT1437 said:
To this dude and everyone else questioning my reaction, my thought process was "Oh shit--that guy's fapping to me. What the hell. *begins to say something, but stops* If that dude is crazy enough to stand there and fap at me with the curtain wide open, he's probably crazy enough to bumrush me in the shower and his dick might touch me. I don't want that. *turns to face away from dude*".

People in New York are completely insane. I rarely feel endangered, but when I do, it's always that unpredictable, creepy, gut-churning kind of endangerment where you don't know what the hell the person causing the problem might do. Even normal people here think it's normal to chew with your mouth wide open--New Yorkers are a whole different breed of crazy.
This is your metric for crazy?

:lol

TheKingsCrown said:
This is your metric for crazy?

:lol

That was just me being silly. But I do see people every now and then whose sheer penchant for staring at people with a scowl for prolonged periods of time makes me uncomfortable.

Barrett2

What NYSC do you go to, OP? I also go there, but am rarely in the locker room. The few times i've been in the steam room, there seemed to be some dudes "on the prowl," but I found by staring at the floor in resolute heterosexuality I managed to avoid cocks waving in my face.

lawblob said:
What NYSC do you go to, OP? I also go there, but am rarely in the locker room. The few times i've been in the steam room, there seemed to be some dudes "on the prowl," but I found by staring at the floor in resolute heterosexuality I managed to avoid cocks waving in my face.

I frequent the one on Wall Street because it's right next to work, but on the weekends I hit up the one on 36th and Madison. It's my favorite because it's got nice giant showers and lots of free weight equipment. I've had a few problems with creepers in the Wall Street gym, but never an issue on Madison.

JzeroT1437 said:
Creepsters are ubiquitous where I live, so I'm never too bothered by the occasional leer or unwanted follower, but the guy in the shower today took it too far. Peeping Toms at the Sports Club are nothing new, but this guy had the gaul to stand with the shower curtain wide open, stroking his weiner while staring straight into my shower. You can see through the curtains a little, and they don't quite stretch to cover the whole shower, so passer-bys can see whatever they want. About mid-shower I noticed this guy and tried to face away from him for the rest of my time washing. When I got finished I grabbed my towel and began to walk out only to find him standing in the same place, masturbating furiously with a red face.

What is protocol for this? Do you yell at the guy? Ignore him? What the hell is wrong with people?

Hot

Brannon

"I saw him pleasuring himself and staring at me, and I froze. Then I turned around so he couldn't see my face. But as the slick, sudsy water tressled its way down my back and amidst my soapy yet supple glutes, his frothing demand for release increased, and that's when I knew the worst had yet to...

Come."

~fin

He's gonna be there again, you know...

Emily Chu

Banned
11hwhoi.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom