• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Creepy Wax Costanza

Status
Not open for further replies.
4h4h1l.jpg

The Fonz was the Bond villain from Licence to Kill?

2dgqsti.gif

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
im showing the bf these pix, my sides hurt from laughter and i have tears rolling down my cheeks. easily the funniest thread i've ever seen - the double punch of the guy beating off then scrolling down to seeing the elaine thought bubble added finished me off. i can't stop laughing :lol

oprah looks like a crazed woman!

33wukq8.jpg

1z6z1x0.jpg

Majmun

This person doesn't have any talent at all.
He should stop doing this. So horrible and a waste of wax.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
I love how they either look clinically retarded or have been smoking 12 packs a day.

And I dare anyone to identify this one:
2aklqw7.jpg

Zachack

Dante said:
Leo from titanic.
I thought it was supposed to be Leo from The Aviator.

IMO these are supposed to be bad. Think about it, you're visiting Hollywood/LA Area, you see the wax museum... do you really want to pay money to look at accurate wax replicas of people? Wouldn't you rather look at oddly misshapen/creepy versions of celebrities, and get a good laugh?

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
What started off as amused shock turned into a very sore stomach and my partner telling me to stop laughing and go to bed. Good times.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Left shoulder's about 4 inches lower than his right, and he actually seems to have Lupus of the pelvic area.

Ceres

Banned
fallengorn said:
I love how they either look clinically retarded or have been smoking 12 packs a day.

And I dare anyone to identify this one:
http://i44.tinypic.com/2aklqw7.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Best I can think is a horribly proportioned Bruce Springsteen. Mostly because of the clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom