• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crime and Punishment Thread

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Apparently most women murderers kill their kids. On top of not getting sent to death row over doing (Australia!) this and getting probation for poisoning people. Yet Jay got 10 years for some weed? Bring back the electric chair! Anyway, we don't have a thread to talk about crime (if we do delete this) and the fair sentences that were carried out so I figured why not make one?

Makariel

I'm disappointed, I thought this is where I could finally discuss the novel by Dostoyevsky with one other living being who might have read it. I know it's not the most straightforward book, I've finished five other books "on the side" while going through this pile of paper. Would still recommend to anyone who has some fondness for Russian literature, but definitely not as one to start with.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I'm disappointed, I thought this is where I could finally discuss the novel by Dostoyevsky with one other living being who might have read it. I know it's not the most straightforward book, I've finished five other books "on the side" while going through this pile of paper. Would still recommend to anyone who has some fondness for Russian literature, but definitely not as one to start with.
We don't have a book thread?

Kamina

Golden Boy
We’ve had cases were rapists got about 5 years.
There is also the chance to get 5 years for turning a 3 to an 8 on a pay and display ticket which is essentially cheating the state for 10€.

Clown world, honk honk,

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
We’ve had cases were rapists got about 5 years.
There is also the chance to get 5 years for turning a 3 to an 8 on a pay and display ticket which is essentially cheating the state for 10€.

Clown world, honk honk,
Teen moms killing their newborns getting like 18 months in juvie comes to mind.

Top Bottom