Criminal Girls (PSP, Image Epoch x Nippon Ichi) - First screenshots

duckroll

Jun 7, 2004
I should mention that the article also states that the game is "based on an original concept by Niinou". So it looks like he's not only directing some games and producing others, but also coming up with original ideas to be developed by other teams within the company? Sounds like he basically runs the entire development studio now. :lol

TimeKillr

Nov 4, 2006
Ignis Fatuus said:
What exactly am I looking at in that last screenshot?
Prolly part of the girl's butt - you have to spank her, after all! (look at the upper left corner, that's her face!)

Seriously, this game has the most hilarious concept I've heard of in years. Combined with the shitty english, pixelated spanking scenes (!!!!) and blushing boobs, this game is gonna be a riot.

Lespedeza

Banned
Jan 6, 2010
I like the art, and the visual style. I want to support Image Epoch I really do, but man why Nippon Ichi? Ugh!

ILikeFeet

Banned
Oct 12, 2009
Pandaman said:
thanks for reminding me why I stopped watching Macross Frontier

this on the other hand, I'm more annoyed that it's an RPG and not a pure fanservice game. :\

Enosh

Jun 12, 2009
Slovenia
Pinko Marx said:
I'd be lying if I said my interest wasn't rising.
ALONG WITH SOMETHING ELSE AMIRITE
come on, you doing this on porpuse now to get an avatar quote, aren't you?

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Apr 21, 2008
Argentina
Enosh said:
come on, you doing this on porpuse now to get an avatar quote, aren't you?
Probably the most quoted avatar ever.

Lain

Jul 24, 2004
They had me at spanking, with the screens they completely hooked and reined me in.
Hoping for a localization by NISA!

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Jul 22, 2009
Don't really dig the art style, but I hope it's fun. Not much I can tell from these screens anyways.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Jul 26, 2004
Long Island, NY
Honestly, I love the look of the ice area... reminds me of Saturn/PS1 RPGs. I also think the concept is hilarious, and would definitely buy this if it ever came to our shore. But there's a fat chance in hell of that ever happening (and if I could choose only one Niinou game to come out here it would most definitely be 7th Dragon).

hteng

Banned
Aug 13, 2007
ok i like the SD style, but the boobs oh my god the boobs, and the heart pain, what the fuck japan, get yourself togather man!