• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Criminal Girls (PSP, Image Epoch x Nippon Ichi) - First screenshots

duckroll

http://dps.dengeki.com/2010/08/05/p22326/

100805_blog2_011.jpg

18d7uv.jpg

100805_blog2_02.jpg

100805_blog2_03.jpg

100805_blog2_04.jpg

100805_blog2_05.jpg

Previous thread with info: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=402985

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Shiny boobs.

The 2nd screen reminds me of Persona 3.

duckroll

I should mention that the article also states that the game is "based on an original concept by Niinou". So it looks like he's not only directing some games and producing others, but also coming up with original ideas to be developed by other teams within the company? Sounds like he basically runs the entire development studio now. :lol

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
"the gilrs have heart pain..."

TimeKillr

Ignis Fatuus said:
What exactly am I looking at in that last screenshot?

Prolly part of the girl's butt - you have to spank her, after all! (look at the upper left corner, that's her face!)

Seriously, this game has the most hilarious concept I've heard of in years. Combined with the shitty english, pixelated spanking scenes (!!!!) and blushing boobs, this game is gonna be a riot.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Vic said:
Why her boobies are blushing?

I would like to believe that those are actually red spots from the spanking she's had recently received.

Enosh

Pinko Marx said:
I'd be lying if I said my interest wasn't rising.
ALONG WITH SOMETHING ELSE AMIRITE
come on, you doing this on porpuse now to get an avatar quote, aren't you?

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Enosh said:
come on, you doing this on porpuse now to get an avatar quote, aren't you?
Probably the most quoted avatar ever.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
So you're telling me mosquito have a fetish for womens breasts and therefore they're like a Macy's day parade????!

Lain

They had me at spanking, with the screens they completely hooked and reined me in.
Hoping for a localization by NISA!

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Honestly, I love the look of the ice area... reminds me of Saturn/PS1 RPGs. I also think the concept is hilarious, and would definitely buy this if it ever came to our shore. But there's a fat chance in hell of that ever happening (and if I could choose only one Niinou game to come out here it would most definitely be 7th Dragon).

hteng

Banned
ok i like the SD style, but the boobs oh my god the boobs, and the heart pain, what the fuck japan, get yourself togather man!

Top Bottom