• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cringe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
6dDZ3j5.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

OoHwutT.gif

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Is that a real commercial?
Yes from a mattress store in Texas in 2016. I mean, I get that 15 years had passed by then but... Too soon.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Can somebody post the picture of the dude that was into having paws cause he was a furry

So he put his hands on dry ice for ours so that they would get bloated and look like paws but he had to cut em off or something?

The internet was a mistak

Ar¢tos

I entered this thread expecting people to say things like socks with sandals are cringy, and I saw things that cannot be unseen instead.... :messenger_astonished:

Weilthain

Banned
There was this girl I used to go to college with who I am friends on Facebook. I haven’t used Facebook for a while because of people like her.

Everyday, the same picture. Not the actual same picture, but the same pose, same expression, same everything.

I’m not trying to mock selfies or anything, I have taken many a selfie in my time, but I mean literally the same shot, everyday.

Not really cringe enough for this thread I know, but it really annoyed me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom