• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cringe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullet Club

BsvePWP.jpg

is that a comedy bit?
She tried her best.

My eyes squinted wtf.
Lip curled up on the left side with a " the fuck is this supposed to be? Please make it stop."
Brain went. "Trevor Noah is a comedian, paid to make people laugh, and he has made a lot money from people laughing at his jokes. Why wasn't there any funny here?"

It was like, 30% cringe and 70% confusion. I honestly felt the 2:30 of time spent watching that whatever it was leave my actual body. It was like 2:30 of my life slowly flying away saying "Byeeee!"

It was a really strange experience.

-Arcadia-

Banned
giphy.gif

My very soul hurts after having seen this. :lollipop_tired:

The depths of human depravity truly knows no bounds. What on this earth must happen for a child to grow up to become....this?

This is what I always think about. That’s somebody’s baby, carrying all their hopes and dreams for his future, maybe even that their legacy could impact and change the world.

And there he is, sitting in a septic tank.

plushyp

This is what I always think about. That’s somebody’s baby, carrying all their hopes and dreams for his future, maybe even that their legacy could impact and change the world.

And there he is, sitting in a septic tank.
Are you a mom or dad because that was a very parent thing to say.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Remember KONY 2012? Remember that the guy behind the campaign subsequently completely lost his mind and ended up jacking off naked on the streets? His foundation also made this music video, with him in it. Real fun begins at 1:56. It's weapons grade cringe.

-Arcadia-

Banned
Are you a mom or dad because that was a very parent thing to say.

It kind of was, wasn’t it? Not a mom, outside of keeping my Gaf friends in line. Maybe that’s where it’s coming from. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Remember KONY 2012? Remember that the guy behind the campaign subsequently completely lost his mind and ended up jacking off naked on the streets? His foundation also made this music video, with him in it. Real fun begins at 1:56. It's weapons grade cringe.

Speaking of cringe, unironically posting the Kony 2012 video to my Facebook back then, is a sin I’m still trying to atone for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom