• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cringe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullet Club

cMBqoRT.jpg

V2Tommy

It's a reflection of the increasingly dumbed down generation it's aimed at.
It already has 18 million views.

Fuck. I'm not pretending to be "with it" with modern music, but Jesus... this is basically Costco-Casio-Keyboard-Preset-1 music with something like a human voice to it.

lil puff

Cringe moment just now.

There were like 6 girls at the table eating lunch next to my work desk.
This dude walks by, stops and tells everyone about the large roach that he saw crawl by his feet.
He went on to describe that it came from behind the 2nd toilet stall and he pulled his pants up so it wouldn't crawl up his leg.

So you just casually told 6 women that while you were taking a big nasty shit, a roach almost crawled up your pants leg, while they were eating lunch? LOL

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
Hey everyone... :messenger_pensive:
I'm afraid I've got a confession to make.

I recently found out I am transphobic.

Actually, I'm possibly one of the most transphobic people here! Yeah, it seems that, because I have had lifelong gender dysphoria and have undergone medical hormone replacement therapy, as well as gender affirming surgeries...well, it seems I am TRANSPHOBIC AF.

Sorry everyone! I'll try to be better. 🙄

8G8m2Tc.png

Last edited:

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Hey everyone... :messenger_pensive:
I'm afraid I've got a confession to make.

I recently found out I am transphobic.

Actually, I'm possibly one of the most transphobic people here! Yeah, it seems that, because I have had lifelong gender dysphoria and have undergone medical hormone replacement therapy, as well as gender affirming surgeries...well, it seems I am TRANSPHOBIC AF.

8G8m2Tc.png
reported. I don’t tolerate transphobes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom